Sonic Electronix

it could lead to a vacay over there for ya, but if you dont care go for it..

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Yes. I am also ashamed of my roots. I live in conneaut like 10 minutes from kingsville.

no shit? i had relatives that just moved away from there

thats cool to find someone near where i lived

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I tell you at one time I was always proud to say I was from Ohio or Cleveland (late80's to 1990) but I tell you, Ohio as a state is screwed up beyond repair. Corruption is huge and has crippled this state, the school system is weak, industry is gone, taxes are up, and no politician will get off their ass to talk about or even suggest that there is a problem... and the one that would probably say something is a nut job and talks to flying saucers...

And yes, for those that say then leave... 18-20 more years and I will, I have kids in school, when they are out of college we are going back to Florida... or I am moving overseas

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

it could lead to a vacay over there for ya, but if you dont care go for it..

I'm not too concerned. I've learned absolutely nothing other than how to bitch from that website

i didnt even see a baffle on that port ? maybe im blind but it looked like he just cut a rectangle in the face and went with that....

NO baffle what so ever. He did just cut a hole. I was gonna comment on it but the thread got closed right before.

06 Taurass SE

1 PPI Pro104

MTX TC 4001D Amp

1.5 CU. at 34 hz

After Christmas...

2 PPI Pro104's

Audiopipe 1500D

3.4 CU. at 35 hz

"wow you can tell what number is biger weee im not talking about rateing numbers im talking about sub performance and not some pice of shit that rates there shit to high good subs may not have 100000rms .but goods have something called TRUE ratings thats were you get what they say you get lol"

dayum I didnt know there were subs that were rated at one hundred thousand watts LOL.

I think my IQ just went down

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

IG: devinthydude

Archived