Cant believe nobody mentioned Red Dawn? the first PG13 movie ever, and a damn good, all american movie

I liked every movie he did, but Red Dawn I think has got to be my favorite, next Ghost

RIP

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Cant believe nobody mentioned Red Dawn? the first PG13 movie ever, and a damn good, all american movie

I liked every movie he did, but Red Dawn I think has got to be my favorite, next Ghost

RIP

I was thinkin about that but I was'nt sure that was him but yes that movie was cool

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

RIP

hell yeah Red Dawn is the shit, that was one of my favorite movies when i was younger, even though it came out years before i was born rofl. btw they're doing a remake of Red Dawn, Tom Cruises' son is going to be in it. Also, since i was thinking of Tom Cruise...The Outsiders anyone? Stay gold Patrick Swayze, Stay Gold.

Edited by Applejack

The Outsiders!!! Holy crap.

The Outsiders, Red Dawn, Dirty Dancing (sort of), Road House, Road House, Road House, Road House, Ghost, Black Dog..... Great Movies.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Ghost, Dirty Dancing, and Road House.................Some of his best work IMHO..............

I played 'everybody's workin for the weekend' For him.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton