what hype are you talking about??????I looked at the 45 I dont like the way it feels..........i am a 45 guy myself.......xd45 doesnt fit right............

Same here, i was set on buying one until i held it. Grip was to small my pinky slid across the bottom of the grip, they have the extended mag for bigger hands but i thought that made it just as akward feeling :shrug:

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I have an XDm40 as my nightstand gun. I got it about 3yrs ago and also got a 9mm conversion for it (cheaper for plunking as 9mm).

The medium grip fits me well and I'm solid at a 4" group at 25yrds. Not a nail-driving group, but then again I'm not really a pistol kinda guy.

I got my 9m conversion for the XDm at pistolgear.com

They sent me the wrong barrel at first, and I had all kinds of problems w/ stove-pipes and FTF. But they made good on it and sent me the right one (apparently they sent me an XD-tactical barrel by mistake the first time) and I went to a 16lbs spring for 9mm and I haven't had a single problem since. I have over 3000rnds on the pipe of my .40cal barrel and over 4000rnds down my 9mm barrel since the swap w/ maybe 2 failurs. The .40 cal mags load 9mm just fine w/ the conversion.

I love to go out and send a few hundred rounds down range. Gets expensive, but dam its fun.

Also, a pound or 2 of tannerite w/ my Rem 700 7mm-08 is even more fun. :)

Your a bunch of fags. Take the stick out of your ass.

Sold my ref XD40 and got me a subcompact version. I even got 3 free CLIPS.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I've had the XD .40 and XD .40 Subcompact both. My wife still carries an XD9MMSC. We took a 2 day pistol defense course and watched Glocks and M&P's fire all day long without issue. Mud, carbon build up ect and we both had lots of FTF's and FTE's. Shot some Glocks and much to my displeasure, liked them. Sold both my XD's and bought a G19 that I carry now. The XD has a high bore axis and therefore kicks a little harder and doesn't aim as naturally as the Glock for me. I hate to say it though, cause there's nothing that annoys me more than a Glock fanboy.

Still want an XDM9MM though.

I hate to say it though, cause there's nothing that annoys me more than a Glock fanboy.

i agree. i have owned 10+ glocks, and i can appreciate them for what they are. but glock fanboys make me wanna go punch jesus.

when i finally get down there ill make sure i bring my g20 10mm and some good rounds for it. you'll definitely like that oen.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived