Jump to content

4 X 15s In Tiny Toyota Starlet.


Recommended Posts

Posted

lets say i need some quick loading space , or i need to have space for more then 2 people in the car .. that kinda stuff

 

 

Posted

if your pretty crafty, making a removeable wall would be a good idea, not all walls have to be builtd in place... well I guess a car that small you would have to... oh well

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Question for ya slinky that refers to this topic......why sqare port instead of rectangle?

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

  • 2 months later...
Posted

its a lot easier for the air to flow out, a long skinny port causes the air to pinch. likie when you let air out of a ballon when you stretch the opening it makes a loud sound but when you just let it flow out a normal even hole it with much less noise and without any effort.

i would port it up in your situation, place the port maybe between all four subs in the middle of the box provided you have enough depth to run the port the right length.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9024 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...