shipping problem? beware of who you sell to

is it possble something heavy was dropped on top of that box? just a neutral idea

Well if something very large and heavy was set on top of the bat, it might no damage the box. However, the terminals are recessed, which means the top of the case would also be cracked.

Maybe someone dropped it and repacked it? Just an idea.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

ok well dinger what ever the fuck your name is. i hinted a few times "i hope your not trying to scam me". but your retarded ass seems to keep at it. so i went on with it. so when the truth comes out your bitch ass will be banned

1st there is no way in hell that box was flimsy ..it would of never made it in one piece like it did.

2nd yes the foam was thin but it was 3 layers on top 3 on the bottom i duct taped the foam to the battery so it wouldnt move. get 3 dvd cases and measure them im 199% sure its well over an inch thick..

and the topper of them all. get ready smd.........

i thought something was strange when you asked if i would ship without sig. so instead of me saying no and assuming you were a scumbag like the last person that asked me to do that. i said ok ill give this kid a chance. BUTTTT!!! i took pics of everything i did....... with date stamp and time on them. so being that you are a lieing little bitch when my wife gets home with my camera im going to post every fucking picture i took that shows that battery was packaged correct just like the lady at fedex said it was. the battery you said wasexactly like i said it was and the pic of the box sitting on your fucking floor un harmed you remember.... the one you sent me...the one so flimsy and all but made it thousands of miles with no problem.

enjoy the scammers list bitch

:air_kiss:

reason for edit :teh kiss

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i have never screwed over one person on here. never have i though about it. for this POS to screw up a battery and blame it on be blows my mind..

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted Image

IS READY

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

honesly bro are you serious?

i am trying to take care of this in a proper and formal way man and all you do is go and talk shit

i honestly dont want to have to stoop down to your lvl but if i have to i can man

honestly i dont think john would try and fuck any one over.. i've bought from him few times and i was 100% satisfied.. with what i got..now this idk what could of happen it could of been dropped by u or ups...or god knows what but if the battery was damaged im sure john wouldnt sell it

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived