shipping problem? beware of who you sell to

honestly i dont think john would try and fuck any one over.. i've bought from him few times and i was 100% satisfied.. with what i got..now this idk what could of happen it could of been dropped by u or ups...or god knows what but if the battery was damaged im sure john wouldnt sell it

im not saying he fucked it up, all i asked is if there was any thing we can do about the damage and he blew it up a lot

gonna need more than that bro. this bish is gonna get good. he fucked with the wrong person.. i wish poundinhard was around right now to tell what happened to him for tryin to jack me :ph34r::good:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

im not saying he fucked it up, all i asked is if there was any thing we can do about the damage and he blew it up a lot

the way you are putting it seems like u r saying it was him trying to fuck u over,....buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut....i didnt really read every comment because everyone spams like crazy..i was just wondering why..would u ask a week later? did u not open the box when the package came?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

honesly bro are you serious?

i am trying to take care of this in a proper and formal way man and all you do is go and talk shit

i honestly dont want to have to stoop down to your lvl but if i have to i can man

lmfao bring it bitch. i promise you will loose

no you blew it posting that vid trying to blame it on my packaging therefore making it my fault!!.

you over tightened the bolt just like a few other members said and you dont want to loose out on the cash for your mistake. you want to blame me. there is no way a recessed terminal would of received that damage and not have a mark on the box.

/Rant

there is no way a recessed terminal would of received that damage and not have a mark on the box.

x2

metal terminal vs cardboard but card board wins with no marks? and complaint a week later? whatever happened its no doubt its NOT cuz of the packaging or sender....IMO

navi this clown opened it when he got it and said it was good. he wouldnt leave feedback till he saw it. why would he worry about me waiting on feedback. i have enough it dont matter. i have sold to a few people that have never left feedback and dont bug them. smokeumtires(sp) is one i sold him my 2kd and nevergot feedback from him do i care ?...no , as long as i know it got there im good. sold a flip out to someoneelse never got feedback do i care no...

it all shows his wrong. there is no fucking way he got that battery and didnt look at it before leaving feedback who in the hell does that?

/Rant

navi this clown opened it when he got it and said it was good. he wouldnt leave feedback till he saw it. why would he worry about me waiting on feedback. i have enough it dont matter. i have sold to a few people that have never left feedback and dont bug them. smokeumtires(sp) is one i sold him my 2kd and nevergot feedback from him do i care ?...no , as long as i know it got there im good. sold a flip out to someoneelse never got feedback do i care no...

it all shows his wrong. there is no fucking way he got that battery and didnt look at it before leaving feedback who in the hell does that?

ohhh. wow i get it now.. thats bogus..well hope u guys take care of this i suggest take care of it in the pm's work something out. to top it all off u are a supper seller u dont need feedback or name and date IIRC..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

sundown has a policy that reminds me of this about their used items.

if you don't have the time to open the package to see if its DOA within a week why buy it?

you don't have to do anything john besides sit back and laugh at him try and say he isn't scamming here.

you tried to help but obviously he doesn't care

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

ok dinger so you are positive you didnt over tighten the bolt and crack the case ?next page please

/Rant

Archived