man that video of the two 12's is insane how many watts is that and what is the tuning frequency on them bad boys ohh and what is that song on the second video of the yukon i know it is young jezzy but what is the song?

holla

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

thanks bigg will i am about to go thump this shit in my car

holla

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

man that video of the two 12's is insane how many watts is that and what is the tuning frequency on them bad boys ohh and what is that song on the second video of the yukon i know it is young jezzy but what is the song?

holla

I'm not exactly sure on the wattage. Their 1.4ohm dvc with a "supposed" over-rated Hifonics Brutus BX2005D on each coil. I'd guess that its about 5000watts for the pair. Here is a pic of just a portion of whats about to go into this truck.

HifonicsAmps.jpg

Eight Hifonics Brutus 2000watt amps to power a multi-sub setup. Hopefully it'll sound alright. :rolleyes:

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not exactly sure on the wattage. Their 1.4ohm dvc with a "supposed" over-rated Hifonics Brutus BX2005D on each coil. I'd guess that its about 5000watts for the pair. Here is a pic of just a portion of whats about to go into this truck.

HifonicsAmps.jpg

Eight Hifonics Brutus 2000watt amps to power a multi-sub setup. Hopefully it'll sound alright. :rolleyes:

Why does it sound like those subs are sputtering on LateNight Tip in the first video?

*Under Contruction*

05' Explorer Limited

HeadUnit: Alpine 9853

Subs: (4) SoundStream SPLX 15's

Mids/Highs: (6) 8" Eminence Alpha 8MR and (4) Pyramid TW46 Titanium Super Tweeters.

Frontstage: (2) B&C 6PEV13 6.5's

Mids/Highs Amp: Kicker ZX650.4

On Order:

Enclosure: 16-18ft^3 CRX Style Enclosure (To be build)

Sub Amps: (2) MTX TA92001 or Equivalent 4-5K Watt Amp(s)

so what subs are u gonna use on them amps? should bang nicely!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Four BTL 18s w/ a pair of 2000watt Brutus' on each sub in a 24ft box tuned to 30hz in an '01 Excursion. The Excursion's resonant frequency is in the 30-32hz range so it makes a killer ground pounder, but doesn't meter well since its such a low frequency. We're only hoping for 151db.

That's pretty much the same setup me and Neil Barber were talking about doing in my Yukon, Whenever it happens that is!!!! But his got 10 HiFonics BXI2006, I get to have eight of them, so at 0.5 ohm per coil I'll see a good 2200RMS out of each amp! You do a good 152-153 with that setup!

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609