Sonic Electronix

Does your spose support your bass addiction?

No one support my loud bass addition. It just boom, boom, bomm, noise, noise, and complain. Peoples just call Police and impound system. Peoples here don't like loud stereo and that goes same with more ladies. Just bass shattering and have the ear penetrating my bass.

my wife try to keep a clamp on my spending I skim off the top to save up for the system in my car she like it but not so heavy on the bass she has two tens in her truck some polk audio mids and highs so she like having an amplified system just not spending any money on it my daughter not really into it but shell sit in the car when I crank it up I like to embarrass her when I go into a parking lot and start setting off the car alarms I only do it to embarrass her ha! ha!

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

My Gf likes it. My dad used to hate it. But now that I am more capable at something with cars than he is, he seems to enjoy helping me and troubleshooting and all the shit that goes along with it but he still bitches about how loud it is.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

Man I hate it when people say it is for kids...Almost any hobby can fall into this category. My brother said it right after I got it working, and after all the work I slapped him (French Style- no glove though)

My wife is cool with it until she is pissed at me then WHAMO!! If it was cheaper with less time I wouldn't catch shit at all. Too bad I couldn't have my FUN work on my truck while I did whatever in the hell I should be doing besides working on my stereo. From what I have been told there is all kinds of shit I should be doing instead. (I would tell you but the list changes everytime I get bitched at!!)

Word!

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

My wife doesn't mind it. shes the one that bought the 12's and first amp when i first got the car. I just upgraded as i saw fit.

She wont let me turn it up too loud but for the most part she will be the first to see someone with a shitty stereo and tell me to "go ahead" so that's when i'll hit the volume and she tries her hardest to catch her breath. LMFAO

And since people are mentioning parents: My parents don't care either. My dad (he is a cop) laughs every time he hears coming up the street. and always no matter what says "I knew that was you coming" lol my mom doesn't mind as long as she's not in the car while I'm blasting it lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Archived