run power wire in same route with rca's??

ok so im wiring my honda civic right now...the rca's and acc cable is runing on the passenger side...i was gonna route the 0 gauge and the amp remote on the driver side...but the cable dosent fit its too big...so can i run it on the passenger side?? it would be the 0 gauge, rcs's, acc cable and amp remote?? is that ok and safe?

Its perfectly fine if you want engine noise over your speakers. just move the rcas to the other side of the car with the smallerdoor jam and the power wire down the larger opposite side.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

ok so im wiring my honda civic right now...the rca's and acc cable is runing on the passenger side...i was gonna route the 0 gauge and the amp remote on the driver side...but the cable dosent fit its too big...so can i run it on the passenger side?? it would be the 0 gauge, rcs's, acc cable and amp remote?? is that ok and safe?

I've done it without problems but I've seen it cause noise also. Why not run RCAs and remote on driver side then? Better safe than sorry IMO, you'll be kicking your self in the ass if you gotta re-run your wires.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

i ran my rcas and my remote wires down the center of my civic under the carpet, and i ran the power wires down the passenger side.

dont even risk the chance of engine noise, just reroute the stuff.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

ok perfect thanks for the advice guys....

now how about the amp remote? should will i have a problem if i route it with the power wire? thats only the remote for the amp dosent go any sound in it or anything..??

peronnally i'd run them with the RCAs and like the others have said.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

If I'm honest, it's never caused problems for me. I used to have my processor, active crossover and the 8 different RCAs to go with them up under the dash on the passenger side literally sitting on top of 8 runs of 0 gauge.

Better safe than sorry though I guess.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

how the hell do you fit 8 runs of 0 gauge down 1 side of a car and under plastics?

LOL x2, Pics Please.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.