Second Skin Audio

2000-2500 watt 15' sub ?

Not yet first Im going to look at whats out there then work the list down,, for sure Im not spending 1000 per sub

Ok, but how much is too much. We need a number, some will say no to 1k but yes to 750. So what is your limit. We kinda need to figure out what youre willing to spend before we can give you the right suggestions.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

yea...2000 watts and sound quality arent generally synonomous...

maybe get two subs....like a couple of 12" Fi Q's (1000rms/sub)

i would imagine dc lvl3's, and sundown sa subs are similar to the se...but also have the same power rating

i likes me some audio stuff...

Ok, but how much is too much. We need a number, some will say no to 1k but yes to 750. So what is your limit. We kinda need to figure out what youre willing to spend before we can give you the right suggestions.

Yea i see what you mean well around the 500 per sub mark i think is fair, Im running 4 15" so it gets costly quick

yea...2000 watts and sound quality arent generally synonomous...

maybe get two subs....like a couple of 12" Fi Q's (1000rms/sub)

i would imagine dc lvl3's, and sundown sa subs are similar to the se...but also have the same power rating

I read up about the level4lx but Im just worried about it being to much SPL and not enough SQ,, Yea im not just running one sub Im going to end up getting 4,, as it stands now I got 4 RE SE's running on a T40001bd, so i wanted to upgrade to stronger subs and an other T40001bd

fail, doesnt sound anything like an SE

id say look at a old XXX or MX or treo SSX or

to bad getting 4 older xxx15" would be a pain. well maybe I can go with the MX's but since there rated at 1500 watts it worries me a little

Click Here For my Hopper Build

"Click here for my 2008 Dodge Mega Cab Build(The DC Rebuild) "Diesel"

Click here for my 2001 Trans AM Hot rod build

2 Rockford Fosgate T4000.1bd

1 Rockford Fosgate T1000.4db

1 Rockford Fosgate T300.2bd

4 XL's 15's DC Audio

8 JBL GTI's 6 1/2

Audipulse axis. Ive got 2 15's ive run a single one off a saz 3000 with no problems. there about 740 at parts express i think.

great sq for all that power. especially under 30 hz.

Edited by fritosaregood

AA Havoc perhaps? Just to throw it out there.

i looked up this sub but 1250 rms Im pretty sure I'll cook these coils, this amp is rated at 4000 watts each but the birth sheets got them up to close to 5000 Watts each. I dont know how long that sub is going to take almost 2500 watts.

Click Here For my Hopper Build

"Click here for my 2008 Dodge Mega Cab Build(The DC Rebuild) "Diesel"

Click here for my 2001 Trans AM Hot rod build

2 Rockford Fosgate T4000.1bd

1 Rockford Fosgate T1000.4db

1 Rockford Fosgate T300.2bd

4 XL's 15's DC Audio

8 JBL GTI's 6 1/2

re xxx

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe