Jump to content

New Video from TopFlight Customs calling out Meade


Recommended Posts

Posted

Also, this is the same guy who has his girlfriend pay for everything, the shop is in her name(pull the business license if you dont believe me), he lives with his girlfriend, who lives with her parents. Her dad pays for everything in the shop.

^Thats called pimpin!

Oh and the word on the street is that he molested a 13yr old, and thats why hes hiding from everyone.

^not so pimpin

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Posted

This is his reply to me:

In reply to your message. You must be one of those gay ass haters. First off what do you know about spl or sound for that matter. You are just mad that you aren't me don't have the ride that I do or can do the numbers that I do. Then for you to call me a child molester. Just because some idiot that I use to have working for me did some kind of friend request program that sends out 500 something requests a day, doesn't mean that I know all of the people on my page. Plus from a business standpoint eventually those people will be old enough to drive and will probably want something done to their vehicle. With that being said, hopefully they will come to my shop to get some work done. Now since you are real good at talking shit online, why don't you come confront me face to face and lets see how much of a man you really are. Also if anyone has some issues in their life that they need to addres, I believe it is you. Last time I checked only some gay ass fag would put a picture on myspace with your arm around another guy as his default picture.

And this is my reply back:

I will see your ass at SBN so don't worry about that. I would love to see some pictures or videos of you on the TL hitting a 160... won't see that though because its a fucking lie. tuning, air space, resonance? You are a fucking hack and no one knows who you are regardless of your attempts to add every high school girl in the state. I don't know what the fuck you were thinking with that design but it is simply retarded and if you need me to rebuild your car for you I will do it because you are turning away business when people look at that piece of shit sitting out front.

I loled

thanks for brightening my day.

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

Posted

Also at :50 is that paneling?? :rofl:

Yes. Cheap ass panelling from Home Depot with a shiny coat over it. Who the fvck fakes wood trim??? My gawd I'd be pissed to pay for them to do that.

Steve, look at it this way. Your famous man. You are who people are trying to beat these days...and you're doing it from your driveway/ garage. =)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

i thought this was funny

Beast From Da East

Sep 22, 2009 3:46 PM

Damn, I have to say I tried to rattle Steve with a little smack talk but come on playa, this video is disturbing and dissolutional when you compare both rides. He got you beat and Im no nut hugger but keeping it real. Those panels. . . .

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Posted

DAMN you know that guy fails if even Beast from the east who HATES MY GUTS is clowning on him.....

even though he cant stand me i gotta say thanks for that, if he ever reads this LOL!


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

DAMN you know that guy fails if even Beast from the east who HATES MY GUTS is clowning on him.....

even though he cant stand me i gotta say thanks for that, if he ever reads this LOL!

lmfao He knows he has to show respect :P

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Posted

it says " video deleted" .... hhmmmm

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Posted

wow didnt take him long to delete the vid...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:
Posted

60 User(s) are reading this topic (20 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)

37 Members: pmpnu2, trainman0978, Sniper3, CR Boom, andym85, 8v fury, Herrie_V, takenotes101, rizzy71, toad420, arthurk, Bacy2k, Riff Raff, HaMSaMMiCH, javy101, Phoenix, rival904, ugpbmx, bigeasy79, 08on28s, BulletInjection, _AnGeL_, G_skillz81, WaTTz305, mazda6i07, Cr@sh, MaX, Rogers, KrazyG, Krannyman92, HookUpCarAudio, BAGGEDBIRDS.com, n8ball2013, OLDSKOOL78302, redbaron80, jack, Bangin Caddy

damn...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4473 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...