DD Mids + RE XXX Mids Sound Test

The DD's are at half POWER not half volume. My RE's are running at 200x2 and his DD's are running at 100x2. It took as about a minute or two to keep restarting the tracks to sync them.

haha, nice... so by half power, do you mean half the power you were sending ur RE's, or half the power the DDs are rated? sorry for the tedious questions, just really interested in getting some DD components now, if the SQ is pretty good... i cant find the specs on the RE speakers though, whats the power handling on those?

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

the RE's will take tons of power for them being door speakers.

PM Ray for prices on the DD's and for more information go to the Digital Designs website they have everything you could need.

yeah, im at their website right now :good:

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

I am not sure what the RMS rating is on the DD's but I did mean half the power I was sending to my RE's

ok, thanks for the clarification :friends:

Hertz SPL Show 8's

Esy3YgK.jpg

Wouldnt suprise me about the DD high end components.

Theres some compairisons I seen on sound pressure of them being put to the test against Moreal and Focal, and squashing them not only in SQ but in Price.

As always its in the install tho, but they are pretty damn nice, and people still think of DD as a burp speaker. "rolls eyes". :)

the RMS power for the XXX mids are 150, i think its the same for the DDs too. Ive seen the mids handle 250+ each side. Im not sure about the DDs...i dont see many reviews at all about them actually so this was a nice post.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Wouldnt suprise me about the DD high end components.

Theres some compairisons I seen on sound pressure of them being put to the test against Moreal and Focal, and squashing them not only in SQ but in Price.

As always its in the install tho, but they are pretty damn nice, and people still think of DD as a burp speaker. "rolls eyes". :)

haha, burp speaker? never heard of a speaker doing burps lol... but hey, if they squash focal in SQ, im definately getting a couple sets of these... im looking to go real loud on my mids and highs, while having really good SQ... i was looking at the focal 3 way components, and the type x's, but if the SQ is truly that good, DD's will be at the top of my list :)

and the high end components are rated at 150 RMS, so tell ur buddy to step up his powa! ;)

Hertz SPL Show 8's

Esy3YgK.jpg

Archived