DD Mids + RE XXX Mids Sound Test

Upon looking at them uninstalled, I thought my RE's were going to kill it. I could hear the vocals as clear as day inside of my car with the windows up and doors closed and he was parked 4 spaces away windows up doors closed.

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

Upon looking at them uninstalled, I thought my RE's were going to kill it. I could hear the vocals as clear as day inside of my car with the windows up and doors closed and he was parked 4 spaces away windows up doors closed.

wow, thats impressive...

yeah, i just read the entire page about the hi end DD's, ive got some nice ideas for them :spiteful:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

the construction looks pretty nice, i havent got to mess with them at all yet but those deep huge tweets are calling my name

I got to take a in hand look at the DD high end comps and I must say they are built like tank and the machining is top notch.... I also like the vented back, I wanted to try a set out and my dad almost bought a set for his trailblazer but settled for the other DD comps....which I'm anxious to hear and compare and contrast between my RF powers series.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I got to take a in hand look at the DD high end comps and I must say they are built like tank and the machining is top notch.... I also like the vented back, I wanted to try a set out and my dad almost bought a set for his trailblazer but settled for the other DD comps....which I'm anxious to hear and compare and contrast between my RF powers series.

when he does get them in, let us know how they compare :)

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

when he does get them in, let us know how they compare :)

Oh they are already in just waiting on an amp.....he got the DDC6.5 and 5.2 as they were more in his price range. Paired with his 1508 I think we are gonna have pure sex...

edit: When I get the cash I changing out all my RF and Fi stuff for all DD amps, subs, and mids/highs.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

i have money for me a set atm after selling off all my XXX comps, i want them pretty bad but alsowant some high end hertz pretty bad, i want the DD because i know nobody near me is running them or has any experience with them but i know first hand what a mille or high energy set sounds like is the only thing having me sit here holding on rather then ordering up.

Oh they are already in just waiting on an amp.....he got the DDC6.5 and 5.2 as they were more in his price range. Paired with his 1508 I think we are gonna have pure sex...

edit: When I get the cash I changing out all my RF and Fi stuff for all DD amps, subs, and mids/highs.

you and your dad are going to have sex? um... i see your from west VA, and i thought it was supposed to be ur sister ;) im just messing with you... where at in WV? im in northern VA, so i might not be too far away, i could come check out ur new DD system... and RF and FI? somebody sounds like a little meade ;) lol, i was gonna get the new t2500 amps, and the fi btls, but seeing these components has made me consider adding in more DD to my new system

Hertz SPL Show 8's

Esy3YgK.jpg

i have money for me a set atm after selling off all my XXX comps, i want them pretty bad but alsowant some high end hertz pretty bad, i want the DD because i know nobody near me is running them or has any experience with them but i know first hand what a mille or high energy set sounds like is the only thing having me sit here holding on rather then ordering up.

how do the XXX comps compare to the high energy hertz?

what are ball park prices for the dd comps? are these the DDA-W6.5?

2003 Silverado

DSC_0262sig.jpg

Kenwood 8120

Sundown SAX125.2

Hertz HSK165.4

Sundown SAZ1500

Deciding on subs

how do the XXX comps compare to the high energy hertz?

what are ball park prices for the dd comps? are these the DDA-W6.5?

sorry, havent heard the hz, and i sent a request to DD online asking for a price on the comps, havent heard back yet... the dda-w6.5's are part of the component set, then i think theres a different tweeter, and a crossover

also, the woofer is 150 rms, and the tweeter is 150 rms, so tell your buddy he really needs to step it up, he's only sending one third the power!!! cant imagine how loud they'd be at full power, get him running 300 watts a door, and make a new video :good:

Hertz SPL Show 8's

Esy3YgK.jpg

sorry, havent heard the hz, and i sent a request to DD online asking for a price on the comps, havent heard back yet... the dda-w6.5's are part of the component set, then i think theres a different tweeter, and a crossover

also, the woofer is 150 rms, and the tweeter is 150 rms, so tell your buddy he really needs to step it up, he's only sending one third the power!!! cant imagine how loud they'd be at full power, get him running 300 watts a door, and make a new video :good:

Jesus. That's alot of wattage for components ><

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived