Why so many Stetsom amps in the FS section lately?

Oh, ok, well I guess since I dont own a Stetsom amp, I can't make a simple thread asking why so many are for sale.....Sorry, didnt know I was stepping out of my league on this one. Maybe I should make a thread about why there isnt more AUDIOPIPE amps for sale in the F/S section, I do own a few of them, no.....wait......I'll get flamed for them being the biggest pieces of shit amps :) .

No man, n/p with AudioPipe, if everyone runs the same stuff all the time it would be booooooooooooooring. I have done more installs with big ass Power accousticks, Kole, Hifonics, etc, etc, etc,. That is the mainstream....

It just seems that people with no experiance with a product like to start the bullshit bashing of it (not you, all you did was ask a question...) 0r they run a 7000watt amp with a stock alt and one battery, and bitch when they see the majik smoke..

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

The owner of SD started a thread some months ago on CA.com about one of their amps already doing 20kw at 17 volts. I cant remember whether is was mass produced or not. I wouldnt be surprised of both had one that can do over 20kw.

EDIT: damn maybe it was 18v i cant recall. But i will say that people started bashing right away, but thats nothing out of the ordinary over there :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I think for the most part SD tends to be slightly more expensive than Stetsom, but both companys amps make incredible power for there footstep, so Guys who do you think is gonna make the first 30KD? Stetsom or SoundDigital, also I think they should add more power and ground imputs, so it is easier to install, I think that most people doubt there power cause they have a 7K amp with only one set of power and grounds.

I didn't like the 1 input either so I changed mine to a double.( just makes me feel better)..

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

THe 14k2d is benching 20,000 watts on a single 0 gauge power and ground.

Cough Rumers have it stetsom is currently making a 20kw amp Cough

I have seen many real world test even by stetsom and have yet to see a result of 14k out of that amp

I have yet to see the 20k from my sd 12ks real world as well testing on a non reactive resistor is not real world and that's where they see these numbers

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I have seen many real world test even by stetsom and have yet to see a result of 14k out of that amp

I have yet to see the 20k from my sd 12ks real world as well testing on a non reactive resistor is not real world and that's where they see these numbers

good point bruh, never thought of that.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Im guessing the SD 16k will do 20000 at 14.4, given you have a like 12XS batteries.

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/s...ead.php?t=14751

I read a post by Murilo somewherre where they said they recomend a 100ah battery per 1000rms, so that would be like 16batteries, that is alot of weight LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

The owner of SD started a thread some months ago on CA.com about one of their amps already doing 20kw at 17 volts. I cant remember whether is was mass produced or not. I wouldnt be surprised of both had one that can do over 20kw.

EDIT: damn maybe it was 18v i cant recall. But i will say that people started bashing right away, but thats nothing out of the ordinary over there :D

Murilo is not the owner of Soundigital! hahaha but he is a very cool guy..

and the test was 18k on 16v with it dropping to 15v

Soundigital testing

Roseville, CA

here is or test in Paulinho car one ss1-2.

12.8 volts = @ 1 ohm 14200

13.8 volts = @ 1 ohm 16400

14.8 volts = @ 1 ohm 18100

15.4 volts = @ 1 ohm 19200

16.9 volts = @ 1 ohm 20060

i will start show or test in the volvo, at 17.9 volts ,we will test next week.

the amp do link at 0.25 ohms for spl burp and 0.5 ohms for music.

He could be lieing, might not be, dunno.

But every company i have ever seen tests there amps by non reactive resistor.

This tread that started out only buy a question is getting ugly, im done.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Archived