i should've been a fat person

is it just me or does a cinnipie and a pizza from papa johns sound REALLY good? too bad i just ate dinner and have no way to go get one. :'( wanna meet up with me for lunch? :D lol

EDIT: wrong place ohhh and first thing :Dhttp://www.papajohns.com/index.shtm

Edited by BassAddict32

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

ha im 6'1" and weigh 260, but im a chubster but still muscular. Sometimes its good being big man people dont mess with ya.

Ill trade you the hyper thing for my love for food lol

heard dat. im 6'3 285, not too many people try to mess with me.

I'm closer to this, 6'1 and about 240. I feel heavy, but luckily a large portion of girls are attracted to big guys. Gives em that feeling of security. I don't know why, and don't care haha.

not around here, most of them wont look at you if youre not a hollister model.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Yikes, I just turned 23 yesterday and it seems like it's harder to lose weight now. I remember back in the day I could drop 5 lbs in one week now I'm eatting grilled chicken all the time and I can't shed a pound, and I'm only 23!! I hate to think about what its gonna be like when I'm 30!!

thats exactly what im talking about. I could drop a few pounds a week back 5-8 years ago, now I have to work MUCH HARDER to drop the pounds. Im 27 Y/O and 6ft 3" and 280Lbs, I just want to be in the 250range, that will make me happy.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

yea i should of been a fat man too............................................................oh wait i am!!! :rofl:

be glad your not fat,i dont eat a lot and im fat.for some reason when i stopped running from the cops and all that dumb shit, i blew up.

to many nachos, carne asada, tripas and carnitas

Im The same way. ive been 5'10" since 9th grade and 135lbs and hasnt changed since.. itll fluxuate tho.. a pound or two. the only thing i hate about it is people think im annorexic or some crap. pants dont fit, shirts too big, hard for me to find clothes that fit.. im a 28" waist and no store here has em..

Exersig.jpg

smd5.png

so you know how some people say they feel like a woman/man trapped in a mans/womans body? well i feel like i'm a fat man stuck in a skinny persons body! i'm 6'1" and 120LBS. i'm what they call hypoglycemic. i burn my sugars and whatnot faster then normal so i don't gain weight. it's cool until the point where i pass out. :( but is anyone else like me? eats and eats but never gains weight? like i just had 3 pork chops and i'm eating a thing of icing with sprinkles in it. :) i should've been fat.

dont worry, it will all catch up to you by the time you're 40 years old :good:

fat_man_bike.jpg

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?