Derrick824 Posted October 18, 2009 Report Posted October 18, 2009 Yea, Robbie on our team sent some pictures to me. Wow.... wow. That queer didn't send me anything?!?
Anotherguy Posted October 18, 2009 Report Posted October 18, 2009 That queer didn't send me anything?!? Where are my pics???
Team Nemesis Steve Posted October 18, 2009 Report Posted October 18, 2009 That queer didn't send me anything?!? There were so many pics coming through on my cell phone, I thought the thing had gone retarded or something. Good stuff, good stuff.
David Posted October 18, 2009 Report Posted October 18, 2009 pics I demand pics ohh and if they are 18+ worthy you get free pass just show me in advance I will help you get you in there
n8ball2013 Posted October 18, 2009 Report Posted October 18, 2009 from this show they most certainly are. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
TeamNemesis_Jessie Posted October 19, 2009 Report Posted October 19, 2009 pics I demand picsohh and if they are 18+ worthy you get free pass just show me in advance I will help you get you in there The Vids Is What is 18+ Worthy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.