KickerAudio21 Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 When you get random calls from your local Custom Audio shop asking technical questions about how to hook stuff up.. ------------------------------------------------- 1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006 146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus
KickerAudio21 Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 When you sit on your computer and spend an hour or two a day on a forum like this - and your friends make fun of you for it ------------------------------------------------- 1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006 146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus
Mr. 973808 Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 THat is sooooooo true... I usually actually lose money doing it, but w/e, it's so damn fun. Most people think i'm a loser becuase I've been known to spend friday nights working on cars instead of going out. But it pays off in the end when you finally finish it and pull it out. Just have your stick ready for the theivin ass haters and the groupies who just can't seem to stop followin you. THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
Mr. 973808 Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 When you burp your system in a parkin lot full of old people crossing the lot. THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
Bryan Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 when you hear people play their music low and you yell at them to turn up the bass. MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Chris Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 Pull up to a Mcdonald's drive-thru, "Hello may I take your order?" "Yes I'll have a BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!" "Did you get all that?" 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Bryan Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 Pull up to a Mcdonald's drive-thru, "Hello may I take your order?" "Yes I'll have a BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!" "Did you get all that?" yes or do you want me to explain how i got that.? that would be some funny shit.. i know some shit setups around here that would do that and the cashier will still understand their order MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
jcm1689 Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 when the local shop calls you in to show thier guy how to do a fiberglass box since he dont know how. When go 48 hours with no sleep because your designing a system just for the fun of it. When you rattle a picture off the wall at the neighboors house 4 lots down and get the cops called on you and the volume is only turned up halfway. When you put 8 twelves in a camaro just because some punk said it was impossible. and then sell the setup a week later after i finally saw him again and showed it to him. When you put speakers in your holloween pumpkin and carve rockford fosgate in between them. When you girls set up is louder than most of the cars around town. When the guys at the local shop come to you for custom work even though they could get it done cheaper at thier shop. R.I.P. KOOLAID KING --- Thomas Johnson 04/02/1986 - 06/09/07 THUNDER CAR AUDIO Chris's 91 hatch - 2 18" BTL's, 2 T40001BD's, 153+ dbs Chris's 2005 BMW 525i Chris's 2002 Ford Ranger 2004 Silverado Blow Through 1999 Silverado - 4 15" SSD's Fiberglass Top Infinity G20 *RIP KOOLAID KING* Dodge Stratus - 2 12" Power HX2's, Fiberglass Baffle
07mazda3s Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 when the local shop calls you in to show thier guy how to do a fiberglass box since he dont know how. When go 48 hours with no sleep because your designing a system just for the fun of it. When you rattle a picture off the wall at the neighboors house 4 lots down and get the cops called on you and the volume is only turned up halfway. When you put 8 twelves in a camaro just because some punk said it was impossible. and then sell the setup a week later after i finally saw him again and showed it to him. When you put speakers in your holloween pumpkin and carve rockford fosgate in between them. When you girls set up is louder than most of the cars around town. When the guys at the local shop come to you for custom work even though they could get it done cheaper at thier shop. Very funny list...I really enjoyed the one about the pumpkin... BUMPIN RF JACK-O-LANTERNS FTMFW!!!! Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
Forevrbumpn Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 When your garage looks like this........ I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.