Weird PC gitch.... ever seen this ?

So, the more things I get straight on my new PC, the more I'm loving it.

But yesterday I had a really strange thing happen. I had been moving LARGE blocks of info (like, fat folders full of fish photos... I have about 20 gigs of fish photos total) from my primary Drive "C", to my secondary partitioned drive "D". So at one point, I go back to look at what I had already moved to "D", and it was gone ! WTF !?!? Okay, not a huge deal, as I have all this stuff on my external backup drive anyway. So, I hook it up, and try to move in the missing stuff, and it's says something like > "Those files are already there. Do you want to overwrite them" ? Uhh.... well "they should" be there, but WTF can't I find them ???

So, I canceled, for the moment, and figured I might try to start using the search function.... or wait until I had help.

A little bit later, I was adding a new program, which required a reboot. As it was shutting down (or coming back on... don't remember now) I got a Windows pop-up that read > Windows has detected an error in your filing system. Would you like Windows to attempt to repair this ? Well sure.... I guess. So it tells me, "Please wait...... While I'm waiting, I start wondering if... and hoping, my photos will reappear. About 30 seconds later, a pop-up comes up and says, "Windows has successfully fixed your filing error".

So, I go back into my photos section, and Bam ! There they are ! Right where I had put them, and also, right where I had looked for them 50 freaking X's !{note; It did not have enough time to "add back" 13+gigs of photos... they were obviously there the whole time} Windows had just failed to set up my folder tree correctly. I guess I could talk shit about that..... but then the fact that Windows fixed it's own problem, I guess that pretty much makes up for it.

You guys ever seen this kind of thing ?

Peace,

Fish

ive never had this happen

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/