Jump to content

Hertz High Energy Comps Arrived


Guest MegaloManiac

Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

"ray" he is a member at this forum he works Audio Innovations (he's doing Meades A-pillars)

PM him about pricing.

expect to pay at least $300 ;)

they cost a grip

Posted
Look good, & I bet they sound Great & not a bad price.

REF'Smr.wigglezdj - ROE- Traded, Hemisott - CA- Bought, BLD25 - CA- Sold, pik - CA- Sold, Priest - CA- Sold, FLOSSINON24S - CA-Sold, BJFISH11 - CA- Bought, SlainNothing - CA- Sold

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

he OWNs Audio Innovations

oops, i thought rhyan owned it, must be a partnership

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

"ray" he is a member at this forum he works Audio Innovations (he's doing Meades A-pillars)

PM him about pricing.

expect to pay at least $300 ;)

they cost a grip

Darn. I was thinking about getting these comps until I've found out I'd need to pay ATLEAST $300.00 :(

My budget is 200$ :(

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1171 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...