http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/1392780724.html

austin craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info

2001 lincoln town car cartier L 30's screens and more. - $16000 (near austin)

Date: 2009-09-25, 8:14PM CDT

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

///M5 or Sean from Sound solutions audio is a straight up Cocksucker and a pedophile!! lets cover the L part first ... this is not a normal town car.. not only is this car a cartier ( the top of the line) its an L the top of the top...

has headrest in the rear seats, with a/c and radio controls, heated seats in the rear and the front, its 6 inches longer in the rear seats.. you can really tell. also has drop mirrors. with lights.

everything works on this car....

extras,.

30 inch rims, 3 brand new tires, big boy brakes, slotted and ported, all the way around, lifted 15 inches, headrest screens, one drop screen and an indash.. i also have a seprate DVD player with a custom console that i run all the screens on inscluding the indash so i can play music while the tv's play. window visors so the rain wont come in. remote start alarm with tilt, moation, and shock sensors, and two way page. lincoln plate holders.250 amp high output alt. with 0 gauge wiring for + and - from the motor to the battery and to the frame.. 2 runs of 0 gauge wire ran to the rear.. and 0/1 ground to the frame in the rear.. set up to run 15 batteries.... trunk and doors have 5-10 layers of fatmat and the rest is rubber sprayed. CDT mid bass in the doors, with seas tweeters, i ran active front stage..... every light inside this car is LED.. so it has a real crisp clean look.. with custom LED's in the doors each with 320 leds in factory location. lights the ground up like a football feild! HID headlights. led licance and back up lights.air horns,smoked tail lights. VERY RARE wood gain dash kit chrome flying lady. and so very much more.......

new stuff!

lets see everything about this car is in pretty good shape.. i always take care of it as i used this car for SPL shows, and i needed it to make it any where i needed to go at any time! K&n air filter, always used royal purple oil.. new coils all new repays, new water pump, new thromstat belts ideler pully new tentioner pully, and belt,new Idel air sensor , new heater core, (1500) job, new tranny (2500) job new rear end with all seals, all pit man arms tie rods and such in the past year.new headlights, top and bottom grille if it hicuped i replaced it. this car is/was my baby.

this car is not perfect.. its just very nice. it has high milige but as you can see i took care of it very well.. and its a rare edition with TONS of custom parts and new parts... this car is a HEAD TURNER.. belive me i know.

i still have the full sticker from when it was new in 01 along with the sales agreement and the manual and the service guide all of that.

i love this car.. but im thinking about moving. i keep this car under 24 hour video bur where im moving its not possible... so my loss is your gain... but i will not GIVE this car away.

i will trade for a SUV like a excursion or a navigator but it has to be clean taken care of sum rims on it maybe too lets talk...

slab donk lincoln buick cadillac please dont flag me!.

Picture479.jpg

Picture478.jpg

Picture477.jpg

Picture489.jpg

Picture497.jpg

Picture486.jpg

Picture981-2.jpg

Picture449.jpg

dsc01559medium.jpg

dsc01558medium.jpg

///M5 or Sean from Sound solutions audio is a straight up Cocksucker and a pedophile!!

and please i dont wanna be rude... but i dont have alot of time for people who arent ready to buy a car... so please no tire kickers.. or hoopdreamers forsay

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3ke3md3p15O75Pe5S899p554e5edf746e1298.jpg3kb3p53l15Q65R55S599pa036937c6f0b1427.jpg

PostingID: 1392780724

LOL Thats funny

I do not know; but look at the parts in bold and the price in his title. 16000 lol thats a ton for thatHe also says it has a 15" lift lol I do not think he knows what he is talking about. maybe hes high?

Edited by Dr. Johnson

idk about those being 30's maybe 26's or 28's i dont thik they make that rim in 30's anyway...

but he has an account on another audio forum i forgot what it is.. its over priced imo.. its a nice car not going to lie but idk i wouldnt do anything over 24's on that

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Thanks now I am completely certain that I was smarter before I read that crap. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR fricken learn to speak properly than transfer it to text.

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>