20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

Naw

turn radio up on high volumes (not max tho). To find the true rms rating of a amp take a volt meter put the neg and pos on the speaker output or run speaker wire through the current clamp from the speaker output of the amp. From there you will get a read out. You take that read out and square it. Once you do that you divide that squared number by the ohm load you have your amp at. Once you divide that will give you your rms rating of that amp at that ohm load

i hope you know that's not the true way to do it

Naw

turn radio up on high volumes (not max tho). To find the true rms rating of a amp take a volt meter put the neg and pos on the speaker output or run speaker wire through the current clamp from the speaker output of the amp. From there you will get a read out. You take that read out and square it. Once you do that you divide that squared number by the ohm load you have your amp at. Once you divide that will give you your rms rating of that amp at that ohm load

my amps have been tested with a volt/ current meter.

The findings with volume on 30 (max is 35) are as follow...

current output from amp was 56.2

you take that 56.2 and square it. You get 3158.

Then you divide by the ohm load you have the amp at (mine was 1 ohm). So I did 3158/1=3158, which is my rms wattage at 1 ohm.

Now I wont say that all PA amps can output like this one can but I have gotten good number off of different spl mics all btw 150 to 151.2 DB

ur preaching to the choir and thats not the correct way to determine rms output. And no way in hell some power acoustics are putting out above their rated RMS, if anything it will be 1/4-1/3 less than the RMS wattage they are claiming.

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Here try reading this,

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=23462

Screw the wattage I doubt your amps are seeing 1 ohm.

Read post #5 and #6.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Good brands, and as others have said DC Sound should be on your list of subs to consider. I would probably also throw out there theses as well. I wouldn't mind playing with one of these myself.

Incrimator Audio Warden Subwoofers

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Archived