Sonic Electronix

Im looking for my first system and i found this Bayerische Power sub that i have never head of :). I dont understand pretty much anything about subs so i thought that i ask some help here.

So HERE are some pictures of it.

And some specs:

RMS power 1000W

2x3" aluminium voicecoils

Magnet 360oz (3 x 120oz)

SPL 91.7 dB

Weight 20,0KG

Fs 25.9 Hz

Re 2x2Ω

Qts 0.23

Qms 4.22

Mms 277.8 gr

BL(N/A) 27.3

VAS 135.3 L

Strange thing is that i couldn't find any homepages from this company but i heard that they are made in Germany.

So can anyone tell just by these specs and pictures that is this sub worth buying? Price is 280$

looks like the new mojo sub alittle bit a little beefy to, but for the price you could find someting equal if not better

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i dont see any resemblence to a mojo. it has a carbon fiber cone. (please people think about things before sharing).

looks like a nice motor structure, standard 4 post basket, which is a solid basket. One thing i noticed about it, the surround is tiny, looks to be the size of what would be expected from a 400-500 watt woofer. it looks smaller than the original DD9500. For a woofer that size, a nice tall surround (DD) or a tall and wide (DC) would be nice to see.

For $280, not a bad woofer. However, is it $280 US dollars or Euro's? And remember, shipping from Germany and import taxes will be expensive.

If you buy it, please let everyone know what you think of it, with more and better pics

1997 Astro

front:6 sets of T3 componets

Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP)

Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K)

Batts:

Alt: Ohio Generator

1996 Chevy Suburban

Sub amp: A fifth really big amp

Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL

Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)

Reminds me of a Treo SSX kinda.....kinda...i'd have fun with that thing...buy it!!!!!!!!!!!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

i dont see any resemblence to a mojo. it has a carbon fiber cone. (please people think about things before sharing).

looks like a nice motor structure, standard 4 post basket, which is a solid basket. One thing i noticed about it, the surround is tiny, looks to be the size of what would be expected from a 400-500 watt woofer. it looks smaller than the original DD9500. For a woofer that size, a nice tall surround (DD) or a tall and wide (DC) would be nice to see.

For $280, not a bad woofer. However, is it $280 US dollars or Euro's? And remember, shipping from Germany and import taxes will be expensive.

If you buy it, please let everyone know what you think of it, with more and better pics

It's 280$ US dollars (199€) but the original price is 699$ US dollars!!! (499€)! I live in Finland and we have a dealer here who sells if with low price for few more days.

I were just wonfering if thats any good for everyday listening because im not planning to do dbraces anytime soon.

Edited by Harzzu