CHINO11550 Posted October 1, 2009 Report Posted October 1, 2009 My homie just picked up Morel in his shop so im probably going to be changing out my CDT'z for some Morel Elate or Elate Limited Edition i would love to grab some of the Supremo Series but they are to expensive. Any thoughts on this change H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
SQMonte Posted October 1, 2009 Report Posted October 1, 2009 Thoughts? Can I get a pair at cost too? That's my first thought, haha. Congrats on the hook up, ur lucky man Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
CHINO11550 Posted October 1, 2009 Author Report Posted October 1, 2009 Thoughts? Can I get a pair at cost too? That's my first thought, haha. Congrats on the hook up, ur lucky man H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
treossi Posted October 1, 2009 Report Posted October 1, 2009 let me get the CDT's bro! i'll clean your white walls Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
CHINO11550 Posted October 1, 2009 Author Report Posted October 1, 2009 let me get the CDT's bro! i'll clean your white walls H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
audiofanaticz Posted October 1, 2009 Report Posted October 1, 2009 Go for it bro!! Morel>Focal>CDT I think Id kill for the Supremos myself We can get Morel at my shop too, but even cost on the Elates make your wallet feel a little lightweight. As long as you go with the Elate line I think youll be very impressed! Tho if you get the cheaper model lines lke the Tempo, Id say pass on them. Theres nothing really special about them or even lower end Focal compaired the average brand components sets in the $100-300 range.
ISO Posted October 1, 2009 Report Posted October 1, 2009 I have never used CDT but I love Morel seperates. I use Morel in my house speakers. I'm in debate if I would use Morel seperates or Morel car audio in my vehicle install. As for Morel car audio they would come with nice passive crossovers that probably have alot of tweaking already built in and done. I guess I would still use the seperates and go active. Did I mention I love Morel. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
CHINO11550 Posted October 1, 2009 Author Report Posted October 1, 2009 Go for it bro!! Morel>Focal>CDT I think Id kill for the Supremos myself We can get Morel at my shop too, but even cost on the Elates make your wallet feel a little lightweight. As long as you go with the Elate line I think youll be very impressed! Tho if you get the cheaper model lines lke the Tempo, Id say pass on them. Theres nothing really special about them or even lower end Focal compaired the average brand components sets in the $100-300 range. Ya i will not go lower than the Elate Series H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
CHINO11550 Posted October 1, 2009 Author Report Posted October 1, 2009 I have never used CDT but I love Morel seperates. I use Morel in my house speakers. I'm in debate if I would use Morel seperates or Morel car audio in my vehicle install. As for Morel car audio they would come with nice passive crossovers that probably have alot of tweaking already built in and done. I guess I would still use the seperates and go active. Did I mention I love Morel. My setup is active & will stay active H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
Boon Posted October 1, 2009 Report Posted October 1, 2009 Supremo large-format tweets are the sugared shite man. Get some. 10.x volts fo' life!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.