Lota Speakers Little Car!

finally have a little something to show and more to come soon! this is just a small step in the process.

this is the pocket to fit the magnet for my type r 5.25's

Posted Image

after i think 3 or 4 tries i finally found a glue that worked.

Posted Image

i know its no pro job.

Posted Image

now all i gotta do now that i know they fit is bondo sand bondo sand ect.....

Posted Image

oh yeah but most of that im gonna do on the inside, ive been doing alot of trial and error on these and im super stoked to even have the form done...but no its like five coats believe me its alot stronger

than it looks...but i will be doing more on the inside when i get more resin tomorrow...

im still gonna build it up on the inside alittle more just cause they are in kind of a weird spot and i think my passengers being less cautious of them will catch there foot on them when there getting out

hope this build isnt to boring for you guys i know its not a huge build but there will be some pretty good craftman ship when its all said and done....just to give a little more info on what im dealing with here is a pic of my ride that im trying to fit 4 10's into and two component sets that were never intended to go in my car....., "lota spekers little car"

Posted Image

I want to do some stuff like that. Is that just Resin? I haven't tried to do anything like this but it doesn't look real hard. Build one of those forms out of wood, glue to whatever you are gonna mount it to. Lay some Felt, then resin over the felt right..How many steps am I missing..I am thinking about building something to put on my backseat plastic panels..Tell me what you think about doing this on plastic..?? I would love to have some more mid bass, midrange and tweeters...I like what you are doing there..Looks cool.

Archived