Look at my VOLTAGE when it's 51degrees outside WOW!

After truck was on for 10-15minutes, This was my cruising voltage @ around 45MPH, (NOTE: After it got to about 65degrees outside, voltage went to 15.3) MLA, dual alts, Triple batts FTW!

Picture was taken with my cell phone while I was driving, so it is a little blurry

IMAGE_020.jpg

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

seems about normal, mines was 15.7 this morning and 15.5 after it calmed down a bit

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't charging 12 volt batteries at 15+ volts bad. :unsure: I don't know much about MLA but it seems it would shorten the lifespan of the batteries if it constantly charged at above 15 volts.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't charging 12 volt batteries at 15+ volts bad. :unsure: I don't know much about MLA but it seems it would shorten the lifespan of the batteries if it constantly charged at above 15 volts.

Drew

lead/acid batteries would not like 15+ at all but kinetiks, powermasters, optimas, etc can handle it fine

edit: added

it will shorten the lifespan and for daily the most you i would personally do is about 15 volts even. the 15.5 and higher would be great 4 quick charging between rounds in competition though.

Edited by brewer_brewer

head on over to the MLA section of the forum for the most information you could ever read on their product and voltage of your batteries in correlation to your alt :)

I hope your not telling me this?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

lead/acid batteries would not like 15+ at all but kinetiks, powermasters, optimas, etc can handle it fine

edit: added

it will shorten the lifespan and for daily the most you i would personally do is about 15 volts even. the 15.5 and higher would be great 4 quick charging between rounds in competition though.

Um kinetik and XS are lead acid batteries, They are just sealed not vented. Don't know about XS but Kinetik will tell you anything over 14.9 constant is a bad idea.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz