XS Power

New Brochure, New Goodies... Check em out!

• 2 weeks later...
any prices on the voltminder yet? would it work for a nissan quest altenator its 125 amps .. i have that in my nissan pickup which only came with a 60 amp altenator

The voltminder is going to be around $139 and should work on the Quest. We dont have all the applications done yet, but we are working on it for most Nissans.

Thanks!

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

The voltminder is going to be around $139 and should work on the Quest. We dont have all the applications done yet, but we are working on it for most Nissans.

Thanks!

what about a 08 tundra

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Will there be a Magazine type brochure available, and if so could I get one sent to my address.......

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Will there be a Magazine type brochure available, and if so could I get one sent to my address.......

The Voltminder applications will be listed on the website as soon as we have all the apps available.

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

I'll be looking to order my Voltminder when they are a go :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

so basicly the voltmeter is installed on, near or under the dashboard and the wires are ran to the alternator harness right?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

damn, you guys are always trying to make me spend money by releasing new products! lol the voltminder is sooo tempting. keep up the good work xs!

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring