Sonic Electronix

Question To Everyone On This Forum...

I love doing builds. Doesn't matter if I never get to hear them. Most of the boxes I build are for a local shop anyways & I never do get to actually hear them play. I just love building setups. I also compete regularly but seriously have more fun doing the build than pulling in the lanes & popping off a burp. Bass Race is more my thing to have fun competing. It doesn't take a big setup for that though so not as much fun in the build.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I do it cause I can...

Cause I love shutting down systems at the lights...

To piss off my neighbors...

It makes me feel good, great back massage...

Plus I go to comps, when I can...

I love my music loud, louder than it is right now.

But, I can't do anything right now due to other things in life.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

i do it for me. i love what i do and every new thing i do is a new experience. i become better and better with every new install. the attention and looks come along with it. but the root cause is cuz i like to push myself and see what i can do

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

i drive when truck everywhere except for to work.

cause it wastes to much gas.

so mine is a daily that makes people look at me like WTF why is it so loud!

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace

its a hobby

my car is my DD, and i love having loud clean music in it

the subs were honestly just there because i wanted to be able to hairtrick....no other reason really, i did it and now i'm sitting here with 1400lbs of hairtrick machine in my backseat that are on a 12db cut from normal volume so I can listen to music normally.

i like dropping jaws and drawing crowds and being known for something that i created, not bought necessarily. and i'm a geek and all the science involved is kinda cool.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i like dropping jaws and drawing crowds and being known for something that i created, not bought necessarily. and i'm a geek and all the science involved is kinda cool.

That's me too. I love the loud and the 3 shows I have ever really been to.... but I like the building it and constantly tweaking on it. I guess it is because I just don't get bored with it.

Oh... It is daily, but isn't the daily driver. Ya kno? It could be if it had to be. Basically, it is the backup vehicle.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

its a hobby

my car is my DD, and i love having loud clean music in it

the subs were honestly just there because i wanted to be able to hairtrick....no other reason really, i did it and now i'm sitting here with 1400lbs of hairtrick machine in my backseat that are on a 12db cut from normal volume so I can listen to music normally.

Well I was going to put up my own reply but this pretty much sums it up lol. My volume goes to 32 and 21 is about the highest i can have it and still hear everything, anything past that and its all substage. im not a geek though :lol:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i use my car for work and i spend the majority of my time in it . i have been into car audio since i was young so i just decided to take my hobby to work with me makes me feel at home.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

well its nice to hear from you guys... because im gonna put a bad ass system into my car and its gonna be my daily driver... its gonna consist of CDT components and Fi BTL 15'' sub plus amps and all that good stuff...

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664