Had something funny happen yesterday that made me feel Bad..But keep in mind I could not do anything about it..Well I had to go and work at another Fire Station in our city yesterday, not the one I usually work at. Well there were a couple of guys there who had some speakers in there trucks..So after I was there for awhile I went outside and was gonna go through some cd's and label them cause I didn't have them labeled. Well I went outside and my guys were out there and they asked me, Hey man what is that Fi on your windshield mean. I told them it was a speaker company were I bought my Subwoofer from. Well you know what came next, let me hear it. I put in some Hypnotize, Jeezy style and let it rip.I played it once then got out of the car to look at the Flex on my backglass and trunk. I got back in my car to turn it down and my buddy peeped in my car and said turn it down man..So I did. At the same time there was a old school Chevy Caprice sittin on 22's or better at the red light stopped..I looked and there was a cop behind him with the lights on..Then my buddy said man they pullin that Caprice over cause they thought he was the one playing the loud music..So I turned my radio off and looked and sure enough the cop was pulling the old school caprice over..Well they went about a block and out of my sight. Well I couldn't go down there and say hey it was my music that was up so loud cause I can't leave the Firestation. So I felt bad about that..That guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time..Well when we went inside the phone at the station rang and there was a man on there. He said "Uh is this the Main Street Firestation?" I Said yes it is..He said" I live about 3 houses down from the firestation there and there are some of the firemen outside playing there music real loud and it is shaking my windows and I am trying to take a nap. Can you tell them to turn it down..I said Yes Sir I will tell them..I just hung the phone up and went on inside and I felt bad the rest of the day Cause I got someone in trouble and they didn't even do anything. Jeezy does bump though.. :)

Post this in the "You know you're a basshead when..." Thread! Oh well, shit happens right?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

LARF LARF LARF!!! awesome stroy bro!!!! gotta love pissing people off....(pun intended)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

LARF LARF LARF!!! awesome stroy bro!!!! gotta love pissing people off....(pun intended)

yea but wouldn't you be pissed if you got in trouble for someone else's system

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

yea but wouldn't you be pissed if you got in trouble for someone else's system

id just deny it...id turn off the subs and say there not even connected and then turn it up with the subs off and be like...see...dick, no subs

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

id just deny it...id turn off the subs and say there not even connected and then turn it up with the subs off and be like...see...dick, no subs

Did the guy have a system?

No need to feel bad, cos i doubt it probly was as loud as yours... lol but then again if it is, he was gonna get a fine some day or another, and tht day was jusat today lol