Paranormal Activity Trailer (SCARY)

definitely wanna see it. it made me look over my shoulder behind me lol

LOL. Me too. But for some reason when I saw it last saturday I wasn't thinkin about it at night, surprisingly.

I wanna watch the trailer again but i'm about to go to sleep and don't wanna think about my covers raising up. :shok:

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

thats what im talkin about. i was going to go demand it but its already coming here :)

shit looks good

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

shit looks crazy

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

damnit. its 1:45 in the morning & I just watched that. I am a dumbass bc now I have to try to sleep & that shit def made me freak out a little. So, time to lay awake all night freaking out wondering what kind of weird shit might happen. This kid that lives down the road from me says the street we live on is posessed bc some kid had an exorcism. I was like....wtf are you on dude?

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

I don't get what the hype is all about?

Looks like Blair Witch project

I'am going to watch it, because I like horror flicks, but if its from a hand held vid camera, I'am going to be pissed

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Didn't really seem that scary to me...

you're either full of shit...or into theatre. which theatre people pick EVERY movie apart and nothing is good to them anymore. i like to get into movies and that one looks pretty badass. ima have to see it. good horror movies = FTW!!

I don't get what the hype is all about?

Looks like Blair Witch project

I'am going to watch it, because I like horror flicks, but if its from a hand held vid camera, I'am going to be pissed

yeah same here. i HATE pov movies. or 'homemade' ones. make me sick to my stomach. it looks scary...and 'supernatural' but if it's anything like blair witch or...whatever that one was in new york with that alien terrorizing everything (as far as filming goes) then i wont be seeing it.

yeah same here. i HATE pov movies. or 'homemade' ones. make me sick to my stomach. it looks scary...and 'supernatural' but if it's anything like blair witch or...whatever that one was in new york with that alien terrorizing everything (as far as filming goes) then i wont be seeing it.

I think you're talking about CloverField?. I think that would make it more scarier IMO. I actually liked CloverField. But either way it looks good to me.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!