When ever i see robola has posted in here i cant click on it fast enough hoping there are more pics! amazing work

Sorry dude, only old pictures of the car .

robscar2000sun_resize.jpg

_SAM4615_resize.jpg

Are you happy with this....lol

4640f9df504a.gif

That looks good enough to me! :)

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I just spent the last 7 hours on my phone looking over and over these pics and reading every word. Absolutely beautiful. So stunning yet elegant. So much class that car has. Thankyou for sharing all of the pics and looking forward to the future of this car. Literaly every design you came up with is something I would put in my car. This car is a true experience for anyone following it.

When ever i see robola has posted in here i cant click on it fast enough hoping there are more pics! amazing work

Yeah, I too just spent several hours going all the way through this build, and I want to say thank you as well! I now know what all can be done with some hard work, determination, and a few tools. Thank you for sharing!

Oh, and also, I noticed you like rock, especially Metallica. Me too, that is by far my favorite band! I always have one of their albums playing while I work! They really get the blood flowing! :detail::slayer:

I think it’s a bit much to read in one time. I couldn’t. When I look and read sometimes how I made something, it even hard for me to believe how I did it, and how much time it took.

Some things are finished for a year, or even more, so when I look at it know, I look for little errors I could have made, or think how I could have made things a bit more cooler.

But every time I come to the conclusion that this is my limit. And it gives a satisfying feeling every time, and that is what it’s all about, isn’t it?

My music-taste has changed a bit in the last years. I’ve seen metallica live a couple of months ago during their Black Album tour. After the storm from last year, which killed 5 people (pukkelpop), I hope to see the Foo Fighters finally this Saturday 18 of august.

They planned a concert from 2.30u, and I’m guessing it will get emotional now and then…

The works on the bimmer are currently on hold. I’m just planning on buying a new head unit, but still don’t know which one.

About the VW Polo. I’ve got some stuff laying around here, the rest is ordered, so I hope everything will be here when the car is delivered. I also got meters of carbon fiber and liters of epoxy in stock, ready to get started.

We’ll see what the future brings…

That's a bummer about those people at the concert.

We are all waiting patiently to see an artisan start another amazing project.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I recently heard an SQ comp car that my good friend built, and he is using the Mcintosh 406 headunit! I must say it is absolutely stunning both visually and audiowise! Hes using a helix processor and Tru Tech amps, but the ease and simplicity is quite nice! Just a thought to add some cool flavor to your bimmer!

mx_406_mcintosh.jpg

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

• 4 weeks later...

I was having some troubles with my Alpine headunit (bigface). The mechanism of the front panel gaves some hesitations.

Letting this fix, wasn’t my cup of tea. Would have cost me some big bucs, and it’s still an “old” device.

So I went and search for a new headunit. And because I had Alpine whole my life, I chose in the same brand.

After getting some info from someone who news everything about the latest models, I chose the ICS-X8.

alpayn_resize.jpg

Als you can see I chose a dubbeldin device now.

I’ll try to blend it in into the middle console where the originale bmw radio sits now.

http://www.alpine-europe.com/p/Products/bluetooth-and-usb8/ics-x8_23559

The things you can do with this headunit it just TOO much to explain.

WOW! This build discourages me a little bit because i know mine will never be like this

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

After 3 months of absence, I’ve started to work on the bimmer again. And as I said, my Alpine headunit started to get an own life, so I decided to get a new one. The thing was over 10 years old, so I bought me a new Alpine headunit

Now, mounting a dubble dindevice in your middle console isn’t that easy as it looks.

The dept isn’t deep enough, unless you want to put your saw into the airco parts…

After some searching and looking, I didn’t encounter this as a big problem.

Here you can see the part I cut out.

DSC04327_resize.jpg

The hole I cut out the plastic, I’ll have to close again later, but then…in another way or material. Later more about this.

Here you can see the device I’ve bought, and as you see I can go deep enough to mount it in there.

DSC04328_resize.jpg

I made a little mold out of cardboard.

DSC04331_resize.jpg

Once I had this, I took an aluminium plate of 4mm thick and tightened it in the hole the radio is supposed to come.

DSC04336_resize.jpg

I am so happy that your back!!! :D And with Alpine this is going to be awesome!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s