There aren't enough compliments in the english language that I could give you for this quality of work. Truthfully have never seen anything of this nature and doubt I ever will again. The such small details that you play so close attention to is what truly sets you soo far apart from any other setup.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

keep the pics coming.

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

keep the pics coming.

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Yes, please do. :good:

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Ik praat als deze te hopen dat het eenvoudiger en sneller te begrijpen

Ik ben het met Marlo ... nooit zal ik zo'n feilloze werk zien in een dergelijke verbazingwekkende of een smaakvolle manier. Het is verbazingwekkend. Ik wou dat ik rijk was, zou ik mezelf dan vliegen alleen om naar te kijken je werken en leren een ding of twee :) of smeek u om een voor mij haha :D

de versterker rack is groot en ingewikkeld, maar zonder al deze foto's niemand zou OOIT weten de offerte liefdevolle zorg je erin steekt. Ik wil uw geduld :)

^^ i translated for him so it's easier for him to read ;) cuz i'm cool like that

Ik praat als deze te hopen dat het eenvoudiger en sneller te begrijpen

Ik ben het met Marlo ... nooit zal ik zo'n feilloze werk zien in een dergelijke verbazingwekkende of een smaakvolle manier. Het is verbazingwekkend. Ik wou dat ik rijk was, zou ik mezelf dan vliegen alleen om naar te kijken je werken en leren een ding of twee :) of smeek u om een voor mij haha :D

de versterker rack is groot en ingewikkeld, maar zonder al deze foto's niemand zou OOIT weten de offerte liefdevolle zorg je erin steekt. Ik wil uw geduld :)

^^ i translated for him so it's easier for him to read ;) cuz i'm cool like that

OMG dont think thats easier to read for him, same for me :D

Some words are ok, but the gramma is horrible haha

The build keeps getting better and better. It is builds and workmanship like this, that takes it to the next level and gets people motivated to try and out do it.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

There aren't enough compliments in the english language that I could give you for this quality of work. Truthfully have never seen anything of this nature and doubt I ever will again. The such small details that you play so close attention to is what truly sets you soo far apart from any other setup.

Thanks dude, I’m doing this as good as I possibly can.

This build is truly the first one I've ever looked at and thought "that is a work of art in the complete sense of the word". I'm just completely dumfounded and at a loss for words everytime I look through the pics.

Any more updates??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

hahahahah sorry. i figured it wasnt 100% perfect, but i tried :D:P

All I saw in their was Marlo and first thing I thought was, wtf did he just say about me?? lol

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Archived