Thanks for the comment on the bimmers new grill dudes.

I think most of you guys noticed that the works on the car dont run as fast anymore.

That has something to do with my new hobby, which takes most of my time lately.

Itll take another couple of weeks before I can fully concentrate on the bimmer again, but itll be worth waiting for…for me that is

I ordered some things, and theres jumping around here from impatience. One of these days Im going to a friend of mine, and hes going to work on some aluminum on his turning machine.

This aluminum will contain pieces for the engine, but also for some parts of the interior.

What Im going to change (or add) on the interior? Youll have to wait some more on that.

Again, its going to be something which I dont know now if Ill have the place for it, but I think thats the beauty of it.

As for the rest, therell be some more polyester, alu and lots of carbon fiber involved.

Well see how that ends

Here some things which will get a place in the bimmer.

This weird looking thing will get a place on the engine. I search for hours and hours on the internet, and finally find something which was professionally made, AND worked good. I was able to test it for a couple of weeks, and the results were pretty good, and I was happy about it myself.

DSC02709_resize.jpg

No, its not a turbo who blew up. LOL

DSC02713_resize.jpg

Then I bought another alu tube, but I need to do some heavy work on this, but when its finished, itll look pretty damn cool.

DSC02719_resize.jpg

DSC02720_resize.jpg

This is another, yet flexible tube.

DSC02714_resize.jpg

DSC02716_resize.jpg

What getting added in the interior , you can see here.

DSC02729_resize.jpg

Weird thing if you ask me, however....

I hope I can place this thing where Im thinking of placing it…and the inconvenient thing is…Im planning to add 2 of these…

this car is so sick!!!!! great job bro!!

Car: 1995 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4.0L (2wd)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P5000dvd

Front Doors: blown stock

Rear Doors: blown stock

High amp: none (for now)

Subs: 12" Kicker L7 D4

Sub amp: JL Audio 500/1v2

Wiring: Stinger Pro

Speaker wire: Stinger 12g

Uh oh, is someone swapping out a part of the system that you spent a good time working on? If so, should sound amazing. I think I know what the JL logo is, but not going to say. Good luck with the project. You have some incredible skills.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I always get a kick out of this thread when I visit it because there is always more insanely crazy stuff being added to a car that already seems complete ;) Looks fantastic man as always.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

• 2 weeks later...

THANKS!!

And the truck is OK???

I do not find the finished truck photo.

The trunk isn’t finished at all dude. There’s a bit more work to do there I’m afraid.

This is an amazing build. A lot of inspiration for other people can come out of this build log.

Thanks man! I’m trying to keep it as “original” as possible, Robolop style!

dude thats the sweetest beemer i have ever seen and the carbon and kevlar fiber is awesome i want to see more but i know it takes time trust me i do.i have been doing car audio for 15 years and this is sooooooo nasty .

great job and hope to see more.

Thx dude, the BMW story is far from finished.

With the idea’s I have, and the works to be done…I’m good for some time….

Gets sicker everytime I check back, I'm also glad you were not injured in the storm.

Onward!

Even now I think back at the day from the storm. Every day you become more and more aware about how lucky I was.

Your carbon skills are amazing. I would pay to learn your ways.

Just buy some meters carbon fiber, and some liters of epoxy. Start and try to cover things, and you’ll see, many €€€ of materials will end up in the bin. That’s the why I did it years ago

Looks great bro, as usual.

Looks great!!!!!!!!

THX DUDE's

AMAZING WORK! I love the way the hood turned out and i look forward to the trunk being finished.... I check this daily hoping for updates

this car is so sick!!!!! great job bro!!

THX MATE's

Uh oh, is someone swapping out a part of the system that you spent a good time working on? If so, should sound amazing. I think I know what the JL logo is, but not going to say. Good luck with the project. You have some incredible skills.

THX MATE

No dude, still no updates. I’m working on something else for the moment, but it’s nearly finished so I can pick up were I stopped at the bimmer project.

Archived