Battery options for an 05 Tahoe

I'm thinking of gettin a new battery for my 05 tahoe. But the thing is I dont know which one to get. I have 2 options, one is getting a Kinetik HC2400 and putting it under a seat oh and if someone can tell me a better place to mount it that would be helpful. And my other option is just replacing the battery under the hood. But the thing is I dont know what type of batteyr fits. So if someone has an 05 tahoe please help me out. Oh and by the way I have 2 Kicker L7's and A T20001bd if that helps anything. Thanks

2005 Tahoe

2 Kicker 15" L7's in Max Spec Box

RF T2500-1bd

270 amp DC Power Alt

Kinetik HC1800

I'm thinking of gettin a new battery for my 05 tahoe. But the thing is I dont know which one to get. I have 2 options, one is getting a Kinetik HC2400 and putting it under a seat oh and if someone can tell me a better place to mount it that would be helpful. And my other option is just replacing the battery under the hood. But the thing is I dont know what type of batteyr fits. So if someone has an 05 tahoe please help me out. Oh and by the way I have 2 Kicker L7's and A T20001bd if that helps anything. Thanks

i got 2 yellow top under hood 07 chevy

ROCKFORD FOSGATE

OPTIMA BATTERIES

KENWOOD

DC POWER 270XP

2 18" MAYHEMS

I've got 2 batts under the hood 1 stock 1 kinetik 1800

all i did was add a extra battery tray on the passenger side which you can get at

your local chevy dealership or here for under 30 bucks

http://www.newchevroletparts.com/seccat/ta...y-tray-30396/3/

heres a pic of mine factory battery moved to the passenger sideand kinetik on the drivers side (sorry not a very good pic)

i4o36u.jpg

2mxqro5.jpg

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

• 2 weeks later...
I've got 2 batts under the hood 1 stock 1 kinetik 1800

all i did was add a extra battery tray on the passenger side which you can get at

your local chevy dealership or here for under 30 bucks

http://www.newchevroletparts.com/seccat/ta...y-tray-30396/3/

heres a pic of mine factory battery moved to the passenger sideand kinetik on the drivers side (sorry not a very good pic)

i4o36u.jpg

2mxqro5.jpg

Sorry I was so late but my computer died. Thanks that helps alot but what year is your tahoe because I dont know if I'll be able to mount the hc1800 sideways like you did. Did you do any modifications?

2005 Tahoe

RF T2500-1bd

270 amp DC Power Alt

Kinetik HC1800

Sorry I was so late but my computer died. Thanks that helps alot but what year is your tahoe because I dont know if I'll be able to mount the hc1800 sideways like you did. Did you do any modifications?

A D2700 XS power battery will fit in the stock location with minor trimming of the battery tray. If you get the Ibar kit with it, it will have the proper terminals for your stock GM battery cables to hook up, plus two more terminals on top for amp cable and battery bus connections.

its a 2001 no speacial mods just had to take off the bracket on passenger side for the battery tray to fit

the only reason ther kinetik is laying down is because its the newest version out and it was too tall to stand up

older 1800 will fit standing up

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

its a 2001 no speacial mods just had to take off the bracket on passenger side for the battery tray to fit

the only reason ther kinetik is laying down is because its the newest version out and it was too tall to stand up

Thanks for the option MECHMAN but XS batteries are a bit more expensive and i could get a pretty good deal on some kinetiks. Oh and Riff Raff thanks but do you know if i'll be able to fit a HC2400 in the passenger battery tray? Because i'm going to use the HC1800 as the starter battery and ima get a second battery specifically for my amp.

2005 Tahoe

RF T2500-1bd

270 amp DC Power Alt

Kinetik HC1800

Thanks for the option MECHMAN but XS batteries are a bit more expensive and i could get a pretty good deal on some kinetiks. Oh and Riff Raff thanks but do you know if i'll be able to fit a HC2400 in the passenger battery tray? Because i'm going to use the HC1800 as the starter battery and ima get a second battery specifically for my amp.

http://www.kinetikaudio.com/2009/product.a...3&P=KHC-SPA Kinetik also offers side post adapters.

Ey so do you know what type of kinetik I can fit in the passenger battery tray if I get it? And did you run a cable from the alternator to the passenger battery? Thanks

2005 Tahoe

RF T2500-1bd

270 amp DC Power Alt

Kinetik HC1800