doug118 Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 Yea, I can't wait to finish my Ls/Vtec and then I can get on the wait list LOL! goodluck with that. all motor or turbo? 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Cr@sh Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 goodluck with that. all motor or turbo?Turbo, I havent decided on what size yet, but Im leaning toward T3/60-1 w/.82 AR housing. To the OP I would say the term Ricer came from the tuning community becuase of there disassociation with people adding bodykits and fart cans in hopes of getting HP instead of building the motor and leaving the looks alone. My old install at cardomain, never finished!
99vic Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 wow i thought this thread would of died fast, REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
doug118 Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 Turbo, I havent decided on what size yet, but Im leaning toward T3/60-1 w/.82 AR housing. To the OP I would say the term Ricer came from the tuning community becuase of there disassociation with people adding bodykits and fart cans in hopes of getting HP instead of building the motor and leaving the looks alone. I have a gt4294r if you every decide to step things up a notch 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
99vic Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 AW SHIT SON !!! I SAW A TUNER TODAY had custom paint too AND A ROLL PAN!!!!!!! REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
99vic Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 and in ipods defense this wasn't an asian he was mexican REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
98crewcab Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 whats wrong with that truck, fugger is sick. bet its fast too 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
Ipod Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 and in ipods defense this wasn't an asian he was mexican asian dont "tune" a truck.. we stick to sedans.. Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.