DC Paid for the Ukiah 3X but entry fee will only cost what a 1X is

WCA Rusty

so just because 14 did bassrace doesn't mean more didn't do dbDrag...

what were the numbers for dbDrag?

27 people competed in - 2009 Finals DB Drag

49 people competed in - 2008 Finals Db Drag

Here is the Breakdown

19 people competed from - Laughlin - 2008 Finals Db Drag

23 people competed from - Indiana - 2008 Finals Db Drag

7 people competed from - Florida - 2008 Finals Db Drag

Anything else you would like to debate? LOL. But seriously I hear what you guys are saying. I am NOT hard core ( or financially able) to drive over 3,500 miles to compete for World Finals. I guess I am not a REAL competitor....

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

so just because 14 did bassrace doesn't mean more didn't do dbDrag...

what were the numbers for dbDrag?

There was about 45 entries for db drag / bassrace but some did both classes, so actual competitors was around 40.

But crying over location isnt going to do anything. Wayne is his own man, maybe he will think twice next time, maybe he wont.

Maybe he was hoping for 1 large USA nationals. It is easier to get sponsers together (such as audio companies) to display their product at 1 big facilty vs having to goto 2 different coasts on the same weekend.

You dont see a East coast and West coast finals in europe or brazil do ya?

You dont really see to many people making a deal over the MECA finals or the Ucrapi finals (that was at the same place as db drag finals).

That be like Nascar drivers that live in CALI having to goto FL for the Daytona 500 race....

But maybe they should have a east coast and a west coast finals too!! they can call it the crytona 250!! and then they can race against some other person via the internet because that is so much more fun!!!

I admit, it was a shitty turnout... I wanted to go, but I guess my 49 and 59 points or whatever wasnt good enough this year for an invite, but last year competitors with as little as 20 points where able to go...

No big deal its over with and done with...

No big deal its over with and done with...

I agree, let's get this topic back on topic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Anything else you would like to debate? LOL. But seriously I hear what you guys are saying. I am NOT hard core ( or financially able) to drive over 3,500 miles to compete for World Finals. I guess I am not a REAL competitor....

Im not financially able either.. I got a fucked sub that needs a recone that was sent out (ended up missing the last 3x event b4 finals only to be told 2 weeks later the sub is FINE)!!! but cant afford it with truck payments, food, gas, and not even 15 hours a week of work, and cant even find a second part time job in my area, or even a temp factory job that pays a whole 8$ a hour and wants me to drive 30 miles one way too location... So Im stuck doing a bunch of crappy side jobs that dont pay worth a damn to get my money and put food on my table.

If you want to compete you will find a way. Bitching about it is not finding a way...

Im good friends with our show promotor, I try to build boxes for him every week that he sells on the side and for the shop i work part time for. I also help run the shows, and do the setup/tear downs of the rig. It helps with the entry fees a bit.

That be like Nascar drivers that live in CALI having to goto FL for the Daytona 500 race....

But maybe they should have a east coast and a west coast finals too!! they can call it the crytona 250!! and then they can race against some other person via the internet because that is so much more fun!!!

not the same at all... those guys get paid MILLIONS of dollars every year

in db drag your lucky if you take home 300 bucks a year

Roseville, CA

not the same at all... those guys get paid MILLIONS of dollars every year

in db drag your lucky if you take home 300 bucks a year

It dont really matter imo.

Compeitors have sponsers backing them in db drag too.

Tho sponsers aint the best as they once where (which you can thank competitors for that).

Tho they may have to pay their travel costs, they get their gear for free or next to nothing!

But if its not the same, then a sponsered competitor should be placed up against an average guy competitng for fun. Because that sponsered person with a stereo 100times beetter, or their expierence because they work at a shop, or even because they are a world/us champ from a previous year is going to walk all over that average joe.

There should be something that bumps you into a higher bracket like usaci does (i think).

I see some people are worried about the higher cost entry fees, I have paid to make it a 3X to attract more people but with a twist, the entry fee's will be what a normal 1X event costs,

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Archived