help needed

i need help in deciding my best options for a build im getting ready to start. i am working on a reg cab truck and am doing a blow through. i have upto 20cu ft. to work with as far as usable air space for the subs. i am trying to decided what is my best option. im trying to keep it reasonably affordable. i really like the Q series subs. they have massive Xmax of 27mm. i really love the price of the SSD line but only 21mm Xmax. then i have size options. if i play my cards right i can fit 18's. i want to run only 2 subs. so first off what size should i run. and second what line the SSD or the Q?

If you can fit 18's then do the 18's.......It'll be more cone area=louder

Also 18's will get lower.

as for series i love my 15" Q with BP power and i can play the teen's easy so i can't imagine the 18, i haven't heard the ssd series but its from Fi so quality is automatic :good:

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

ive had both woofers and prefer the Q over the SSD for sound quality , loudness may be a tiny bit on the ssd side though.

the 18Q i had took a long long time to loosen up but after it did it got real low.