Packers @ Vikings MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

I hate to say it, but I see the Vikings winning 34-17. Favre and Peterson are just like Elways and davis. unstopable, the packers secondary will stop too much passing, but....... its favre he'll find a way. Again being a life long packers fan i hate to say it, but Vikings 34-17

I hate to say it, but I see the Vikings winning 34-17. Favre and Peterson are just like Elways and davis. unstopable, the packers secondary will stop too much passing, but....... its favre he'll find a way. Again being a life long packers fan i hate to say it, but Vikings 34-17

Two words: Bret Favre

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

only reason this game is even kind of relevant is because Farve has a chance to become the only player in NFL history to beat every single team in the league

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

only reason this game is even kind of relevant is because Farve has a chance to become the only player in NFL history to beat every single team in the league

No way I mean its part but not the main reason. The vikings and green bay are huge rivals and is multiplied by the fact farv played for green bay. It will be hopefully epic!

No way I mean its part but not the main reason. The vikings and green bay are huge rivals and is multiplied by the fact farv played for green bay. It will be hopefully epic!
But this game is in Minnesota so it's nowhere near as intriguing as the game will be later in the season when Minny goes to Green Bay! That's gonna be the one to watch!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Just wanna correct one thing lol its bugging me, Its FAVRE, Sorry its just buggin me lol. And this should be a pretty good game.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Just wanna correct one thing lol its bugging me, Its FAVRE, Sorry its just buggin me lol. And this should be a pretty good game.

hahaha. ill be here in MN :D