Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Kicker Cvx 15" Vs. Fi Bl 15"


Recommended Posts

Posted

cause I sealed up a pair of L7 12's once and it sounded like total shit. On the other hand, i sealed up a pair of comp-vr's and it sounded amazing (prolly just as loud as the L7's, but way cleaner) - so comp-vx should sound amazing

and for any of you who havn't heard what a pair of 15's sealed sounds like in a heavily dynamatted suv style vehicle...... you are missing out

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

Posted

I've heard 6 15" CVX's sealed and it was insane.. but don't know how they would compare to BL's. The CVX's had an orion 2500 on each pair @ 1 ohm.

Posted

I belive that L7's can sound amazing sealed, but it's just really really really hard to find the right box.... I used probably 1.5 cubes each, which obviously didn't work too well, I bet 4 cubes each would sound better maybe

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

Posted

anyone have any pics of some 15" comp-vx?? realmofexcursion only had like 2 videos and they were just single sub setups - i've never heard one in person because all the shops have non-functional walls.

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8410 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...