Another Tahoe Build 18KW (RF) - 4 18"(FI BTL)

Hey hey hey where's the updates at?

X2 I'm trying to see what 6 18" btls can do

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

• 2 weeks later...

Seems Tahoo builds/RE-builds are hot these days on the forum. I have been working on this build since June and was waiting to post a build thread, well, because I have a demanding job and I am not always in a position to post or respond to post.

The build is about 85% complete. Here is the list of equipment.

4 - FI BTL 18" (Fully loaded 2 ohm coils)

4 - RF T4000.1

1 - RF1500.4

8P - RF1652

2 - XS Power D3100

DC Power Quad 270A ALT kit with external regulation

RF 3Sixty.2 (Did not opt for a new HU at this time. Budget would not allow

Second Skin

Copper Bus Bars from Storm Copper

All wiring from Darvex

I will post some pic build in a little while because work is calling

hey man i am a big fan of your build! what are the dimensions of that box?

Hell, I thought this post was deleted.

Just going to keep the build as is. I now have (2) extra T4Ks, using them for spares. I can fix these monsters, as long as parts are available, for about $60 bulks.

Trying to brace the top, but there is still a lot of movement at times with certain freq. That much vibration is causing the circuit boards to vibrate and fail.

Here's some advise for anyone looking to mount on the top like this, DON'T, unless you are willing to make repairs about every month and a half.

Man i just read through all 9 pages, all i can say is just DAMN. Simply sick love the nice clean area.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Hey man i just went through your build. You my friend have some skills! lets see more of this build! get some vids up or something. Make your wife do some hair tricks! lol Great build btw!!

2003 CHEVY CAVALIER

2 FI BL 18's/ Replacing Soon

Sundown Saz 4500D

Iraggi 320mp alt

PIONEER AVIC N2

Soon to be Running 7batts

WALLED

My you tube channel

Just going to keep the build as is. I now have (2) extra T4Ks, using them for spares. I can fix these monsters, as long as parts are available, for about $60 bulks.

Trying to brace the top, but there is still a lot of movement at times with certain freq. That much vibration is causing the circuit boards to vibrate and fail.

Here's some advise for anyone looking to mount on the top like this, DON'T, unless you are willing to make repairs about every month and a half.

hey man what are the dimensions of ur box?

rubber-metal-damper-373231.jpg

called rubber dampers...work like charms!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

man i love how clean this set up looks the vinyl looks comfy enuff to sleep on.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived