BUILD 03 S10 Xtreme (4) Soundstream XXX-18's

When I first started out this project I in no way wanted a cap, I thought they make trucks look old. But... overtime I changed the setup from 2 XXX-15's to 4 XXX-18's and there was no way in hell I could fit those subs in the cabin with the right amount of airspace.

On top of that the biggest delay in this build actually was finding the right cap. I wanted to have a solid cap without windows, and they are VERY hard to find. I ended up buying a regular one and trying to fiberglass in the windows. It worked but was really time consuming and right before it was going to get painted a hairline crack appeared on one of the sides... I ended up getting a whole new cap but it was actually a factory made solid and it was cheaper to buy that than it was to fix that crack

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

what seats are those?

the seats are Mad Racing Concept seats... that's another story too... to get those seats to fit correctly I had to cut out some of the floorpan and weld sheet metal into it so the the seat brackets I made would stand correctly. There were other ways I could have had it work but I think it worked out the best the way I did it .

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

looks like a great start so far......except the SNOW lol weird to see that around, must be northern too huh

Cant wait to see the numbers this will put up on the TL

I can't either.. I also forgot to mention that I'm making interchangeable ports for the wall so I can also compete in both bassrace 159 and Dbdrag..forgot what class though..

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

looks like a great start so far......except the SNOW lol weird to see that around, must be northern too huh

o yeah those pics were taken in early March. . yeah its been that long, I cant wait to get this finished. I live in Michigan also

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

this is going to bang man. cant wait to see the finished product. keep up the good work

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

Archived