BUILD 03 S10 Xtreme (4) Soundstream XXX-18's

Looks good so far. Anyways, there was talk that those Soundstream Pro Series mids and highs were made by Beyma, can you confirm or deny this? They look extremely similar but there are alot of Beyma knock off outs there that "look similar" (and that’s were the similarities end).

I really can't confirm it, all I know is that the Soundstream version is slightly altered (idk what was changed, thats what I was told by SS) than what they first started out with...

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

I just took all the measurements today, and its going to be close..VERY close to wall the 18's in that truck...

There might be a chance I'm going to be switching my sub selection, but that's up in the air right now I'll now in a couple days...but ...it would probably consist of the new SPLX-12 subs

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Nah, don't do that! You can fit 'em in there.

I have been waiting for someone to do a big build with them beasts for a while on here. There was one guy who had 8 of them in a van but he didn't have a build log and I haven't seen him on here since then.

Here's his thread but the pics are gone :(

It was sick.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...;hl=soundstream

:aggressive: More pics now!!!

yes more pics or :vava:

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Archived