should have turned the bass knob down maybe lol!!

but yeah ive only been pulled over once for "loud music",i got a warning,for bumping all stock speakers,no subs,i only had an apline unit lmao..

cop said i turned my music up when i saw him,dumbest shit i ever heard.

i had my homie in the car and some girl i was getting at.

and i was bumping some smokey robinson wtf he know about it lol

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

I got one for just my mids and highs in Florida. How gay is that.

ENTIRE state of FL is 25ft ANY sound. Last noise ordinance ticket I got here was on SR 60 in Vero, and I saw the cops 1/4 mile away and turned it OFF(not down), still got pulled. Had 1 P3 12 on 600w.....

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

OMFG here is a good one for ya !

I was cruising down the road in our tourist section here in tenneessee called gatlinburg .

now this is a real busy area and they will not tolerate shit !

the cop pulls me over ( yes I had it cranked loud as hell)

and proceed's to tell me I am lucking that he isn't impounding my car ! Well he proceeded to tell me how they fine you for your violation .

this old ass smuck went to his car and came back and told me to turn it back up ! ( of course I thought i would cheat a little - NOT )'

he then tells me turn it back up were you had it or I impound the car . so I do so of course and wasn't paying much attention to him and all of a sudden :search:

Measuring-Wheel.jpg

OMFG I almost shit my pants !

He stopped at 580 Ft and thats what he wrote on the ticket !

When I got to court to pay it ! $580.00 Fine a dollar a foot that they could hear you ....

needless to say I dont go anywere near that damn place again !

GL with the ticket man !

HAAAHAHAHAHAHA. Tennessee cops around me are chill. I got pulled over once and he just said turn it down and wanted to take a look inside lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

HAAAHAHAHAHAHA. Tennessee cops around me are chill. I got pulled over once and he just said turn it down and wanted to take a look inside lol.

wish all cops were like that

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Idiot me decides to bump about 300yards from the police station...my friend lives there and really wanted to hear it....so I decided to bump it for nomore than 10seconds...out comes a cop....told me to turn it down....and told me I was shaking his key rack in his office on a concrete wall he said he was impressed with it lol....I just got a warning...I've gotten about 5 so far....I bump responsibly...turn it down at stop lights usually with subs off....don't bump in neighborhoods, or at night.

edit: and if I do get a ticket....so be it...I'm not gonna whine or complain about it...I'll pay it and keep bumpin'.

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

u got pulled over for the stereo you have in your sig?

i was waiting to see someone post this

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Lol...it looks like crap on here, but I'm impressed for a low end system like that.

And in all honesty, I slipped up today. The only time I crank it up is when I'm driving down a highway, sitting in the parking lot when one of my friends asks to hear it (at school...where no one cares how loud you are), or when I'm in the middle of no where. I never blast my music when I'm in a neighborhood. And like I said, I didn't have it turned up. My head unit goes to 35...and I had it at about 17...and my windows were only cracked. So, whatever you know. Lol. I don't expect to get off easy next time...hopefully there isn't a next time. Oh, and the cop was pretty cool. And also, like what RN916 said, I hate people who roll up to a stop light or pull into a gas station blasting their shit. Me, I turn my stuff down, even if my windows are up.

my alpine unit goes up to 35 and with one Fi Q 12" off 1200w, shit quakes at volume 18... lol

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i wonder how many of the above said ticket stories are true.. eh who cares.. i never got one.. but i know i will some day.. sucks to know... but theres a police station by my work.. and i bump past it every day... nothing yet

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details