HELP, need a lawyer or someone with expierience.

sooooo

long story short

i have 2 reckless driving's

2 speeding tickets

1 speeding ticket about a week ago after the letter.

i have a negligent operator hearing with a dmv safety office administrator thingy, and i need to know if i really need a lawyer for this?

i drove over 50,000 miles last year and each year, i have no alchohol related incidents and only one accident that was a hit and run and im going to get cleared eventually (counted 1 point against me but i was stopped and a car smashed into me?? and drove off)

i originally got the letter for 4 points within a year (by 3 days!)

i have never taken traffic school or drivers safety anything.

lemme know what has happened to you or what you can do to help or some advice thanks jooo SMD :D

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

when you go to court see if you can take online traffic school thing its like an hour long and it takes a point off.. and i think u cant have more then 3 points in a year and i also got 3 speeding tickets got court next month in woodland... although not sure if you need a lawyer bro

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Well, every state and county is different on the penalties about speeding/wreckless driving tickets, my friend got 2 wreckless, had to go to ASAP for aggressive driving, failed a drug test, then had tons and tons of more classes and stuff to do, it all really depends on where you got the tickets and stuff on how bad they'll throw the book to you, i got a music ticket in Henrico VA last year and had to take defensive driving school for it, so yeah..haha, hope everything goes good for you though!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

i had to go to a hearing once an that was to try an keep my license an i shouldve brought a lawyer caus that lady spoke a million miles an hour an i had no idea wat she was sayin and it was scary as fuck plus on top of that i was bein recorded so you dont wanna say anything that puts you in a deeper hole and dont try to lie those mofos know anything and everything and they will print it out an throw it in your face and wen she did that i was like fockkkk lol but thankfully she read her schedule wrong an thought my hearin was at 1 wen it was really at 11 so i sat there for 3 hours while she was at lunch an i think she jus felt sorry an afraid id report her caus she let me go with my license haha but i dont think ull get that lucky so best way to handle this is take someone that knows what there doin caus unless youve done this a few times before your gonna be in way over your head.

Edited by ryde2idie

i had to go to a hearing once an that was to try an keep my license an i shouldve brought a lawyer caus that lady spoke a million miles an hour an i had no idea wat she was sayin and it was scary as fuck plus on top of that i was bein recorded so you dont wanna say anything that puts you in a deeper hole and dont try to lie those mofos know anything and everything and they will print it out an throw it in your face and wen she did that i was like fockkkk lol but thankfully she read her schedule wrong an thought my hearin was at 1 wen it was really at 11 so i sat there for 3 hours while she was at lunch an i think she jus felt sorry an afraid id report her caus she let me go with my license haha but i dont think ull get that lucky so best way to handle this is take someone that knows what there doin caus unless youve done this a few times before your gonna be in way over your head.

x10

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

sooooo

long story short

i have 2 reckless driving's

2 speeding tickets

1 speeding ticket about a week ago after the letter.

i have a negligent operator hearing with a dmv safety office administrator thingy, and i need to know if i really need a lawyer for this?

i drove over 50,000 miles last year and each year, i have no alchohol related incidents and only one accident that was a hit and run and im going to get cleared eventually (counted 1 point against me but i was stopped and a car smashed into me?? and drove off)

i originally got the letter for 4 points within a year (by 3 days!)

i have never taken traffic school or drivers safety anything.

lemme know what has happened to you or what you can do to help or some advice thanks jooo SMD :D

I have a South Carolina driver's license, and I had like one speeding ticket per year in the past 4 years for at least 10 or more over each time. I had one mandatory court appearance for a Florida ticket that I went to and had to pay $300 for the ticket and court fees. In March, I got pulled over in Camden County Georgia for 89 in a 70 and found out my license was suspended because of the ticket I got in Florida. I found out it was suspended because that ticket put me over the amount of points against my license. I was supposed to go to jail and my car impounded, but the cop let me have a freind pick me and my car up. I got deployed to Iraq so I wasn't able to make my court date for the Georgia incident. I told the court clerk I was being deployed, and she was like I needed to talk to the judge, but he was never there. I missed my second court date while deployed and they put out a warrant for my arrest. I talked to a lawyer friend of mine and the priors didn't make the outlook good for me. I had to pay a total of $2200 for a driving with a suspended license and a speeding ticket, but at least no jail time. I got my license reinstated only to get a letter two months later saying it is suspended because of Georgia's gay ass driving with a suspended license law. I also got banned from driving in Georgia for six months. Now I have to spend more money to get my license reinstated again. I kind of know how you feel. Atleast try to talk to a lawyer and see what he could do for you. Mine got me out of jail time for some stupid law. Good luck.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

Hey man I'd suggest getting a lawyer, I'm a paralegal for a law firm and see similar things decently often(although it differs from state to state).

It's gonna be worth it in the long run, trust me. But just call an attorney and talk to them, see what they think. If not then I hope u at least get a public defender.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace