Took My Oath Oct 6th- Joined the Air Force.

After a pretty grueling two days and 24hrs in MEPS here in Sacramento I finally got to take the oath of enlistment! woot :yahoo:

This is a heavily weighted decision, that should be best for Hannah and I in the long run. I got a 90 on the ASVAB which is VERY good so i'm hoping for the best here shortly. As of now all I know is that I will be leaving for basic between Jan 10th and June 20th of this year. As much as i wish i could be around for all of the SPL Maxcup next year, this is where I'm headed so i'll just have to look at all the cool pix :D

technically, i'm in the "inactive Air Force Reserves" till my ship date unfortunately, but there is no turning back so fuck it I just like to say I'm Pre Basic Air Force ;)

I'll keep this thread updated as the big date rolls near! :give_rose:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i've been in for about 3 years, so if there are any questions you want answered without the recruiter factor, then hit me up.

congrats on signing up.

4 or 6 year enlistee?

what job did you choose?

ill be joining you there probably, talking to a recruiter tomorrow, good job on the ASVAB an good luck!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

oh no... now preston will be at my place every weekend. god help me.

lol good for you man. where are you going to basic? i just found out an old girlfriend is in texas for the airforce basic. im guessing hannah is going with you?

we gotta have a party b4 you go.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I was actualy talking to my recuiter today, im gonna wait till i finish my nursing and then join. He talked me into waiting, i mean i only have a yr left anyways.

congratz bro.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

I was actualy talking to my recuiter today, im gonna wait till i finish my nursing and then join. He talked me into waiting, i mean i only have a yr left anyways.

congratz bro.

good idea. if you go in with a degree you'll have 1/4 of the bullshit to put up with and 3 times the money.

Archived