sometimes when on the internet a box will open say i click on a youtube link. it will open over and over and over and over and over and over again get it it just keeps opening. WHY????????????????? I know nothing about computers help me please

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

custom dave the box guys box

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

you have a virus or something, do what he /\ said...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

wow.... damn where to start ?? its hard to explain to someone what to do. why, and how this happened.

download spybot search and destroy. run it. clean any found scan results when its done. Immunize the PC also .

download , install, and ALWAYS use this web browser.

Mozilla Firefox.

other than that i dont know what to tell you... call geek squad at best buy and pay 250$ ??

Exactly............

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

wow.... damn where to start ?? its hard to explain to someone what to do. why, and how this happened.

download spybot search and destroy. run it. clean any found scan results when its done. Immunize the PC also .

Mozilla Firefox.

other than that i dont know what to tell you... call geek squad at best buy and pay 250$ ??

And after that, learn about safer browsing habits. NOTHING is a subtitute for internet sense on the internet. Yes, things happen, but you can take VERY simple steps to help safeguard yourself.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Mozilla Firefox.

i know a lil bit i have macfee for comcast is that good? is is all i need? i havent downloaded anything yet but my computer has a immunize thing that i ran and a spybot i ran that nothing came back infected i have vista i bet thats it right,

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

custom dave the box guys box

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

No need to blame vista, there isnt anything wrong with vista...

try and run a full scan with MalwareBytes

http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti...&tag=button

I cant believe I forgot about malwarebytes..that program is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give it a shot..

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill