Fs: Memphis 4kw, 18"DC XL's, NSB125, 200amp alt

SOLD!!!I'm selling 2x memphis 4kw $500each Feel free to check out my youtube page to see them in action before I took them out of my car. http://www.youtube.com/user/cuseikan Amp not marked with the green label was blown but very well repaired by amp medics. I used that amp the longest in my setup.

Posted Image

SOLD!!!2x dual 1ohm dc18"xl's will only pay for shipping if you buy both subs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Video of my equipment the last day I powered them up.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

SOLD!!!A powermaster 200amp alt for $180 SOLD

127 idel 210 highway speeds

Powermaster 200 amp large case GM CS144 alternator part number 48202. Check out my youtube page to see the alt in action http://www.youtube.com/user/cuseikan

Fits:

most

1988 through 1995 Fullsize chevy trucks, Blazers, Yukons, Tahoes, S10 pickups, Sierra trucks Suburbans, Jimmys, and trailblazers with 4.3, 5.0 and 5.7 engines

Also fits 1996 through 2004 fullsize and midsize trucks and SUVS with 4.3, 4.8, 5.0, 5.3, 5.7, and 6.0 engines. (reguires an adapter plug for these models)

Posted Image

A nsb125 for $260

Posted Image

SOLD!!!And 2x 10' runs of 2/0[sold] and 2x 15'runs of 1/0 welding wire and a bunch of misc sizes of 1/0 and 2/0

Posted Image

ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED!!!!

In the U.S 48

All items must be tested within the first week of arriving to your hands to see if they work. Any dispute after that week will be out of my hands.

Shipping not included in below items

A custom battery holder

Posted Image

Posted Image

And some distro blocks and fuse holders. I sold the aluminum distro blocks and kicker distro blocks

Posted Image

Posted Image

If dates need to be updated on the pics then I will do so. I have no problem taking pics/video of anything you are interested in.

I saw this on another forum, he wants $600 shipped, good deal here, wish I could use'em!

Buy them. You can use them to hold pictures on you fridge LOL!!! JK.

Here are some vids of most of my equipment the last day I powered them up.

How did that powermaster hold up to those two memphis 4kw's? Bad voltage drop?

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

price shipped on fuse block?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

How did that powermaster hold up to those two memphis 4kw's? Bad voltage drop?

I only had one memphis 4kw in there at a time. They were only seeing 1.5ohms. I also had the power master alt and a 300amp irragi alt in my crx along with a nsb90 and nsb125. I never saw below 11.5volts. I rarely saw below 12volts.

price shipped for those ANL fuseblocks to 53158? And will they hold 2ga. wire?

Did you want both blocks?

price shipped on fuse block?

Did you want both fuse blocks?

Sending you a pm now!

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived