EXO's BIG BOX HACK Re-Build/3 12's to 1 18" Ascendant Audio MAYHEM

Hey Exo, I know your saying your gonna do undercoating, but if for some reason you decide to change it up to truck bedliner be sure to prime the MDF before you put your bedliner on. MDF will soak up all the liquid and just leave clumps of the solids on the outside of your box to fall off later. I did it before and it was not a cool project. Also make sure your undercoating dries in a decent amount of time, i tried some stuff on the back of my doorpanels once and it was still wet for 3 days.

Hey Exo, I know your saying your gonna do undercoating, but if for some reason you decide to change it up to truck bedliner be sure to prime the MDF before you put your bedliner on. MDF will soak up all the liquid and just leave clumps of the solids on the outside of your box to fall off later. I did it before and it was not a cool project. Also make sure your undercoating dries in a decent amount of time, i tried some stuff on the back of my doorpanels once and it was still wet for 3 days.

Thanks for that - Amp should be here soon , so the next clear day will be my next project day :D

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

what kind of amp will you be running?

It's in my sig. but here it is

Diablo Audio Technologies Hellfire 2500.1 - 3000+ rms @ 1 ohm

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Equalizer - Soon To Come

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Wow, what bed liner spray are you using?

I use the Duplicolor bed liner spray, well, now the Rustolium brand, and never need to prime anything. Clean the wood, fill in screw holes, gaps, etc, and spray. Comes out perfect every time. I even clear coat the liner sometimes for added gloss and sex appeal ;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Dude i just saw your new vid.

Fuck that shit,exo call me,i tell me how much 0 guage you need,and ill give it to you,fuck them guys.seriously call me dude

Those F-N B-tards - Fo sho'

I'll hit you up after I'm done eatin' my cup-a-noodle

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Equalizer - Soon To Come

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif