I just found out the sample for Trae's SWANG

The bad thing is Fat Pat has been sampled about a dozen times, and no one knows who he is

@bagged... what's your fave Fat Pat song?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

I think you would still have to know that it's a sample, in order to know to look for it on the site, but good knowledge to have

I'm pretty sure I can tell you whether a song is sampled 80% of the time.

Going into my new setup in the 03 PT Cruiser:

15" Adire Audio Brahma Mkii

AQ 1200D

Alpine 9884

3.5 cubes tuned to 29hz with square port(thanks Ben Building!)

ILLusive Theory(ILLSET)

Dreams Clothing!!

@bagged... what's your fave Fat Pat song?

I cant rember the DJ who mixed it live on kbxx 97.9 in like 1996, it was If you only knew by fat pat over the beat off When A Woman's Fed Up by r.kelly. It was super sick. I had it on tape, but lost it a few years ago.

but off his cd.....swang down and peepin me

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

I'm pretty sure I can tell you whether a song is sampled 80% of the time.

What mags/websites do you use to get ur skills man? U got some good music history skills

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

I cant rember the DJ who mixed it live on kbxx 97.9 in like 1996, it was If you only knew by fat pat over the beat off When A Woman's Fed Up by r.kelly. It was super sick. I had it on tape, but lost it a few years ago.

but off his cd.....swang down

What city you from?

lufkin high school used to whip my high schools assssssssss every year in football haha, i used to live in the woodlands/conroe now im in dallas

Hell with a school that big, they should be able to put together a good football team. I went to Hudson, which is 3a and Central is 3A, and neither had football (the 2 biggest school in the state without it) so if you played pop warner,you played in Lufkin, and you were any good, you just stayed in Lufkin. Its like having a 5a and 2 3a schools to field a team from. And swapping schools was just a small transfer fee, so if you wanted to play in front of 15,000 fans weekly, have ESPN and all the big colleges look at you, you went to Lufkin. Hell they got a indoor practice field to get around the UIL outside temperature rule

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Archived