My friend is looking to build a box for a 10inch kicker L7, but he wants to put it in the trunk of his mustang... its a 86 so the trunk is like, um not there hahaha. Its a really small trunk so could someone tell me what the best way on building the box would be, I wanna make it vented...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

My friend is looking to build a box for a 10inch kicker L7, but he wants to put it in the trunk of his mustang... its a 86 so the trunk is like, um not there hahaha. Its a really small trunk so could someone tell me what the best way on building the box would be, I wanna make it vented...

Get dimensions on how much room you have to work with. You could always do sub and port facing back.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

kicker has some good designs in their manual

check it out on their site

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

according to the guy that has talked to him, he said it was like "14 inchs high in the front 8 inchs high in the back 40ish inches w ide and like 12 inchs wide" that is the exact quote, so i dont know if that helps any...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

The hard psrt is getting the box in the trunk on those. I did one for a friend 10 yrs ago for a single 15". To get it in I took out the back seat and cut out the brace. then once everything was back in I went to local welder and had them weld it back in for me. You can fit a pretty good sized sealed box in there iirc

The hard psrt is getting the box in the trunk on those. I did one for a friend 10 yrs ago for a single 15". To get it in I took out the back seat and cut out the brace. then once everything was back in I went to local welder and had them weld it back in for me. You can fit a pretty good sized sealed box in there iirc

Actually I think the hardest part for some may be to post this thread in the correct section. ;)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.