..damn need some help guys. (venting)

If you already knew he stole shit in the past from others and thought he stole from you in the past too. Why the fuck would you leave things sitting around? Especially money? That's just fucking stupid. You might think of him as a "brother" but a thief is a thief and always will be one. Try your best to get whatever you can back, doubtful you'll get anything back, then tell him to fuck off, he might be 200+lbs and be training for mma, but people's attitudes change when there is a big ass gun pointed at there face.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

If you already knew he stole shit in the past from others and thought he stole from you in the past too. Why the fuck would you leave things sitting around? Especially money? That's just fucking stupid. You might think of him as a "brother" but a thief is a thief and always will be one. Try your best to get whatever you can back, doubtful you'll get anything back, then tell him to fuck off, he might be 200+lbs and be training for mma, but people's attitudes change when there is a big ass gun pointed at there face.

word :8)

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Well then GG if you scared to confront him..

Dont care if your in the MMA

dont care if your 549845972 pounds of muscle

Fuck with my little brother ima do everything i can to whoop your ass

Dont mess with family

But that could just be me

im the little brother :friends:

but still thats my brother and were both investing money into our car.

im guessing his car is gonna have some broken glass and flat tires tonight :spiteful:

Brothers take from brothers all the time, why do you think YOUR brother came banging on your door and you guys have known each other your entire lives. Both of you confront him and say we are going to beat you senseless and knock a few fucking teeth down his throat if he doesn't have the money back in your hand in 2 hours. You are now in the collection business dude, carry a bat and never trust anyone.

just my .02

im the little brother :friends:

but still thats my brother and were both investing money into our car.

im guessing his car is gonna have some broken glass and flat tires tonight :spiteful:

haha nice same shit id do that way hell use them 4 bills to fix his ride up haha get the body though way more expensive than windows :clapping:

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

.. i do own a glock .45 but..idk i dont feel like shooting someone or going to jail i guess LOL

so far its been

$260 that he owes my brother

an ipod

a black G1

and now this...who knows one of these days i bet one my solo x's will be missing.......if that happens that gun will have its first bullet out. :01nocomment8so:

Brothers take from brothers all the time, why do you think YOUR brother came banging on your door and you guys have known each other your entire lives. Both of you confront him and say we are going to beat you senseless and knock a few fucking teeth down his throat if he doesn't have the money back in your hand in 2 hours. You are now in the collection business dude, carry a bat and never trust anyone.

just my .02

yep first thing my brother said "where the fuck is my money clip!!" LOL came straight to me but i mean why would i take money from him to spend it on the same thing he would =)

i guess im really gonna have to round up alot of people and knock on his door and :aggressive:

Shit, Im 300 lbs and 6'5, but i dont play around with my money. you can bet ur ass that cocksucker would be looking down the barrel of a .40 or a 12ga till he told me where the money went, after checking house and retracing steps after dude left to make sure it aint in the house. Otherwise, baseball batt or crow bar. I got a nice one, wanna say its about 4 ft long end to end. weighs a shit ton, we just call it the destruction bar, lol. So, if ur afraid, i say gun or big blunt object. and steeltoes FTMFW. Shit, curbstomp his ass when its alll done with

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Shit, Im 300 lbs and 6'5, but i dont play around with my money. you can bet ur ass that cocksucker would be looking down the barrel of a .40 or a 12ga till he told me where the money went, after checking house and retracing steps after dude left to make sure it aint in the house. Otherwise, baseball batt or crow bar. I got a nice one, wanna say its about 4 ft long end to end. weighs a shit ton, we just call it the destruction bar, lol. So, if ur afraid, i say gun or big blunt object. and steeltoes FTMFW. Shit, curbstomp his ass when its alll done with

im so pissed right now knowing that he lives like 20 houses down and that little bish has my brothers money liscence debit card and pay pal card.

makes me wanna walk over there with like 12 ppl and just busting his door down

Shotgun FTW

x2, to his dome.

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------